Status: New, Working on it!

Girl I Know

Intro

The life I lead is rather simple. I'm your average twenty six year old. Except for the fact I practically grew up with the members of Avenged Sevenfold. Okay, so I'm not that average. Anyways, I was there for them from the start. I'm still here for 'em today too, except for different reasons.

At first I helped Val out with managing and with merch, but now I go on tour with the guys to keep them in check. Well not so much in check but I can provide the comfort needed when the girls can't be there. Weird right? I think so too, but the guys and even the girls are alright with it. So here I am, the comfort girl to the members of Avenged Sevenfold...

The guys are going to be going on a short 3 month tour to promote their newest CD, and I can't wait! I love going on tour with the guys, and being able to watch them do their thing on stage almost every night. Though this time I have a feeling going on tour will be a little different...

You see I met this guy up in LA, his name is Damien. He is simply wonderful. We've been together for about a year now, and I think he's going to be popping the big question soon. He doesn't know about my obligations to the guys when they go on tour, and I don't feel he needs to. But if he pops the question...Well the guys are just going to have to cope without me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Indigo's POV, and I wanted to start this story off with a little bit of background information from her POV.

I came up with this story idea a week ago, so I'm testing it out.
Lemme know what you think.
Expect the first real chapter up in a few days.