Status: Active

The Wolf of the Snow

Relationships

I stumbled my way home, feeling almost drunk with giddiness. The way Jasper made me feel, it was completely different than any man before him. Pure and complete happiness just flooded me.

Sam was alseep when I got in, the guys most likely at there own homes doing that same. I silently crept to my room and crashed on my bed. My dreams containing nothing but the vampire that I loved.

The next day I got dressed, then headed to the Cullen's, as I had promised Jasper I would do. Truthfully, my mind had been so gone last night I would have promised him anything.

I was slightly worried about going to the Cullen's. I didn't know how they would react to seeing me again. I was slightly embarrassed about how I acted the last time I had seen them. With me trying to kill Jasper and all. But as I walked up the porch steps, I was suddenly tackled by hugs coming from every direction, nearly knocking me down.

"Never leave us like that again!" Alice scolded. I was happy to oblige.

I saw Jasper and blushed nervously, though you couldn't really tell because my skin was so dark. Edward smirked and Jasper came over and pecked me lightly on the lips. The others didn't seem shocked by this, so I assumed Jasper had already informed them of our togetherness. Thank god. That was one thing that I didn't want to explain.

"So, Ahna, we are throwing Bella a surprise bithday party this weekend, will you come? Please please please?" Alice begged.

"Yeah, sure." I agreed, and everything went back to normal.

Jasper and I went up to his room and just layed on the bed talking.

"I love you, you know." He whispered to me.

"I know." I whispered back.

He turned on his side to face me, "Then why do I feel fear running through your heart?"

I looked away, but he gently gabbed my face and turned it back towards him, "Why?" he asked.

I sighed, "The last time I thought I loved someone, or was in a relationship at all, was 85 years ago. We had been dating for four years, ever since I was fifteen. I was a shifter, he had yet to phase, though everyone knew he was going to. I was in love. I thought nothing could change that. I was wrong. He shifted, and when he did, he imprinted on my best friend.

"It hurt, alot, and he didn't want to hurt me, so he tried to just be friends with her. You see, when you imprint, you are completely devoted to that person. You become whatever that person wants you to be, wether that is a brother, a best friend, or a lover. He thought that since she was my best friend, that that's what she would want. He was wrong." I didn't explain and further, he could guess the rest.

"That must be very painful to think about." He whispered.

I looked at him, "It was, at one point. But not anymore. Now I don't feel anything when I think about it."

"I would never hurt you Ahna. Never. It would hurt me to see you in pain." He said, wrapping me in his arms.

I buried my face in his chest, "I believe you."

And I did believe him. I opened myself up to Jasper, without any fear of it coming back to bite me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short, don't hate me! =(