Undisclosed Emotions

Three

“I thought I told you to call me James.” He mused, his half smile pulling at his lips as he folded his arms across his chest. Though he was smiling his eyes were swirling with something else, I couldn’t really tell. They were dark with intent, but probably not the intent I was hoping for.

“I’m sorry to have offended you, Mr. Franco.” I teased, glancing up from the floor into his piercing eyes. My lips scrunched into a smirk as I waited for his next move.

He dropped his head and chuckled for a moment before looking up at me again, “You’re a feisty one aren’t you?”

I readjusted my satchel and purse on my shoulder, shrugging innocently. My eyes watched him as his smile faded and he stood up straight, approaching me. His tall frame stood before me as his amber eyes traced over every inch of my face. Slowly I peered up at him through my lashes, watching as he mentally calculated his next steps. His features softened as our eyes met and he lifted a palm up to gently run across my cheek.

“I guess you’ll have to be punished for your insubordination.” James murmured finally, his voice was hoarse and thick with lust as his eyes still bore into mine. Shivers exploded throughout my body at the mere closeness of his body, the warmth radiating off of him.

I trembled as I tried to conjure the words to say, “And how will you do that?” I heard myself whisper back, though I felt as if my body had completely frozen in shock. A deer in headlights was the only comparison I could make with my current appearance.

Without another word or even a thought, his large hands slowly grasped the fabric of my sweater dress resting at my hips. Backing me into the wall just beside the door, his fingers digging into my hips as my back hit the cool wall. Pressing his body against mine, he leaned in. His lips were just inches from mine as he breathed me in.

Using his body weight to secure me against the wall, he removed his grip from my hips to run his hands across my upper thighs, slipping under my dress. “How bad do you want to pass this class?” He breathed out in a husky flush of that hot, sweet breath.

Glancing up at him for a moment, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his ear. “Pretty damn bad.” He took in a sharp breath and slid his fingers up farther until he reached the hem of my tights. In one swift movement he had yanked them down to my knees, stopping to lean in once again.

“Well then, let me give you your first lesson.”

A soft giggle escaped me as his lips brushed against my jaw, moving toward my neck. “Taking advantage of an innocent English school girl.”

Toying with the hem of my panties, he placed a kiss to the corner of my mouth. “Oh you’re far from being an innocent girl.”

“Which is exactly why I should be instructing this lesson.” I retorted, placing my fingers on his belt and nimbly undoing it. I quickly unbuttoned his pants and slid down the zipper of his fly, toying with the hem of his boxer briefs as he had done to me.

A low growl escaped him as he fiercely pushed his lips to mine, jerking my panties down to join my tights. His hands ran up my now bare thighs and explored my soft skin, snaking around to my bottom. He grasped both cheeks firmly as I slid my hands under his button up shirt, feeling the warm skin hidden beneath. Just as my fingers began to sink lower and lower towards his boxer briefs his phone began to ring from his pocket, the generic i-phone ringtone disturbing our passionate moment.

“Goddamnit.” He muttered, pulling away to grab for his phone. Fishing it from his pants pocket, he glanced at the screen before sighing in frustration. Hitting the touch screen, he pulled it to his ear and answered.

I listened silently and watched him as he ran one hand through his luscious dark hair, his brow furrowed as he argued with someone on the other end. From the way it sounded he had business affairs to attend to, probably involving a film project he was working on. He urged the other person to meet at another time but it all seemed to prove fatal. Hanging up, he shoved his phone back in his pocket before swiftly redoing his pants.

Staring down at me intensely, he leaned in and aggressively pulled me against him. Pressing another rough kiss to my mouth he huskily murmured, “Your lesson has been postponed for now.” His lips were just centimeters from mine.

“I’m just going to go.” I replied in a faint whisper, peering up into his dark gaze. He stared back for a moment before pulling away and storming over to the table where his brief case was. Quickly, I pulled up my panties and tights, smoothing down my sweater dress.

I slipped out of the door before he could turn to give me another thought. Gripping my satchel and purse tightly, I raced down the hall. I just wanted to get back to my dorm so I could try and grasp what had just happened. My skin burned with his touch, my lips still tingling from his intoxicating kiss. Every inch of my body was exhausted from sharing a moment with someone so perfect, he had breathed me in and left me hollow. It was like the come down from the most addictive drug. This was my first dose and I wanted more…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay more subscribers! I'm glad you guys like it. Thank you davefranco for commenting! It means a lot. I've been super stressed about finals and writing naughty things about Franco seems to ease the stress. haha. Anyway, just leave me some love. :]