Too Much

Back To Reality

They both look at me as i stand there. I start to leave for the door to leave forschool but before i can Sarah gives me a cinnamon rool. I take it fromher as i leave. I'm not going to school right no but I need to leave. I can't be aropund them too much. I feel guilty for what I dad and the pain that i caused. Of course they don'tknow it was my fault. I don't know if i could tell them. It would onlycause more pain. Dad doesn't need that. I shouldn't be here. I hate myself because I am here and Mom isn't. She should be, she was a better person than I am. So i leave and go to the park to sit. Sit and think. I am pulled from my revere as my once best friend Kayla comes up. She knewthat there was something wrong with me. I think she knew that I have fallen into a dark place. she asked me about it once but i started to cry so much it must have scared her. She never asked again, untill now.

"Hi Morgan" said Kayla "How have you been doing? I haven't seen you lately."

"I'm okay, i guess" I replied. "What about you, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great" She replied. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What happened to you? Lately you have seemed really distant and sad."

"Yeah,i guess i kinda have been. Ever since Mom died I have ben kindof depressed. I don't have the energy or desire to do anytihin anymore.'

"It will heal with time and you will be better. it isn't like it could have been prevented. You should get involved in things again. It would help take your mind off of things.

She didnt know, it could have been prevented. I started tocry as i thought that.
"I just dont want to do anything. I don't feel like it. I don't have the energy" I managed to choke out between my little sobs. "I should go toschool. Goodbye."

"Wait' she calledafter me when i started to walk away. "Remember we are still friends. If you need anything here for you, always." With that, she left