Too Much

The Choice

The day dragged by slowly. In all of my classes there was a substitute so we had time to do whatever wewanted. This left me with alot of time to think. I desided that i will have to tell Dad and everyone what really happened the night that Mom died. I will have to tell them thatit was my fault. I have lives with the guilt for nearly a year and i just cant take it anymore. What will dad think? He will hate me. How coul he even want to look at me once i tell him that it is my fault that mom is dead. He on't want me as a daughter. He has already been hurt by her death, he wont be able to handle this. I also started thinking about how hard it has been to keep living, and how depressed i have been. I know that i cant keep living. There isn't anything or anyone to live for anymore. Mom is dead and Dad will hate me once i tell him. My life is pointless.

My thoughts are interrupted as the final bell rings. I feel llike a ghost as i pick up my things from the floor and head to the car. I cry the entire ride home because i know what i have to do, but at the same time i feel a strange feeling of peace. As I am coming down the road that i live on i grip the steering wheel tightly as i hope that Dad and Sarah arent home yet. I let out a small sigh of relief as i pull up the driveway andsee that Dad's Mustang isnt there. As I get out of the car I dont bother bringing my books in. I wont need them.