Love Is Blind

  1. Welcome to the Family
    “You have very beautiful eyes,” he said in almost a whisper. I could feel myself blushing. “I’m sorry. Was that…”
  2. Bedroom Talk
    “There. Now, was that so hard?” he chuckled. I just glared at whatever was in front of me.
  3. Bad Town
    “Well I guess you do learn something every day,” I laughed. Laughing is contagious.
  4. Under Pressure
    He is blind. But he can still smell… I shower daily. I don’t smell that bad I don’t think. Maybe I should ask Mikey…
  5. Love Goes Boom!
    “Yea, so I really have no idea what I’m doing,” I admitted. I heard him chuckle.
  6. Safest Place to Hide
    The next thing I knew, I was being woken by Frank.
  7. Touch - A, Touch - A Touch Me
    I sat in front of him and moved my hands toward his head. I started rubbing his temples and he relaxed a little.
  8. Beautiful With You
  9. Hard to See
    “I know it’s not. I just wish that I could do more, you know? I wish...”I sighed, not finishing.
  10. Fall For You
    I wanted to be closer to him. It just felt so right being with him. He didn't make me feel like a freak and he didn't treat me like one. I really like this guy.
  11. Innocence
    A little smile spread across my face. I was a little relieved that he felt the same way that I did.
  12. Outta My Head
    “Get out!” he yelled. I jumped and ran out the door. I started down the steps and I heard the door slam.
  13. Yesterday's Feelings
    “Can you stay with me, tonight? I don’t want to be alone...” He had this sort of pained look on his face when he spoke. It saddened me.
  14. Thanks for the Memories
    "Do you want to try?" I asked, hesitant. He didn't look up, but he told me yes.
  15. End of the Summer
    Epilogue