Deadly Tears

05

Zacarias noticed what Isha was doing and had him up against a wall in seconds his hands at his throat.

"What do you think you're doing Isha? You won't get me again." Zac gave an evil twisted smile

"Who wants to finish the angel, I need to kill the one who betrayed me."

'Shit what do I do?' I pointed my shot gun at Zac and shot, the bullet hit but he kept walking not even flinching.

I gave a quick look at Zephyrine making sure she was safe. Zac noticed this.
"Is that your lover, Claes, don't worry I'll kill her quick." He raced towards her, time to test out my new strength
I went as quick as I could and tackled him to the ground.

"You won't touch her!" I punched him as hard as I could, Zacarias just laughed.

"Even with that witch's help, you're still too weak, you always will be." With that he kneed me in the stomach, and pushed me off him again making his way to Zephyrine, Modestine still by Zephyr, quickly started chanting words, and had Zacarias in a bubble he was caught only for minute, but other demons where heading for Modestine to stop her, I tried to shoot off as many as I could, but it was useless.
Suddenly some angels started swarming in

'It worked what Isha had said.'

Suddenly I remembered Isha, was he okay?
He was fighting off the demons, they were a blur, each one of them to fast for my eyes to catch.
Zac was free from the bubble and was comming for me again.
I shot at him again, this time the shot affected him, a bit, he started bleeding, he was outraged by this, and charged me.
He punched me in the stomach sending me flying backwards. I hit the ground everything hurt.
I got up as fast as I could and and now we were in a fist fight.
He tried to punch me in the head. I ducked and kicked him in the stomach, he staggered backwards.

"You'd be useless with out that witches help, but I'll still crush you."

I grabbed my shot gun and shot him again this time in the heart this seemed to have great effect on him, he stepped backwards holding his hand to his wound.
He then looked around and cast a black ball from his hand and missed me, I ran up to him and punched him where his wound was, it was bleeding heavily, he was slower and weaker, and he knew
I could tell. He desperatly tried to stop me but it was no use, I won, I watched as he turned to to
stone, and then shattered into a million pieces.

"Claes!" Modestine called my name

'What does that witch want?' I wondered I really just wanted to help out the other Angels fighting,
but there wasn't much to do, they had it under control.

"Claes come quick!" Modestine shouted more urgently

I ran over to her and noticed Zephyrine on the ground.

"What happened?" I asked worried now.

"She got hit by Zacarias's demon magic attack."

I thought back to that black orb shooting out from his hand, had that been it. Modestine confirmed my thoughts were correct.

"Is there any way to help her?" I could feel small tears stinging my eyes, I can't let myself cry though.

"I can try, but I don't have everything here with me." Modestine said thinking
Zephyrine looked up at me and shooker her head

"This is what I saw, the furture changed to save you, my life must be taken." She sais softly

"What, no I don't want that, I was ready to die, its meant to be me, it has to be me!" I said shaking my head unbelievingly.

"Don't worry, I'm ready to die, I've lived for such a long time." She gave a weak smile.

"No you can't die." I said "Modestine help her!" I shouted
"I'm trying!" She shouted back, I looked at her many potions and ingredients she had called up in a few seconds, but she couldn't transfer all of them to our battle ground.

~

Its been weeks since our battle with Zac, but all I can think about is Zephyrine, who would've thought a crazy Banshee could change my life. Zac killed her, I killed Zac, but it still doesn't seem like enough, I want my revenge, but there is no one to blame, no one I can hurt.
Mary the Banshee elder blames me, I am just a weak human, I could do nothing to save her.
I'm sorry Zephyrine.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. Hope you enjoyed.