Status: Active; No comments this update? Fine, I won't make another one :)

Alice of Human Sacrifice

Woman of the Spade

It was a truly beautiful day. The flaming yellow sun, nearing to set, cast its last glowing rays out onto the world, where the earth replied by swallowing up the light to ready for darkness to cast its shadow. The trees glowed with the reflecting yellow sun. It was a beautiful sight, but sadly, there were no life it fill it. There were no sounds, the chirping birds, the chirp of the nearby cricket; they all seemed to dissipate into the air.

A single butterfly, lone and beautiful, danced across the forest clearing, over the carcasses of countless innocent creatures of Wonderland. It didn’t seem to see the blood-bath below its fluttering wings, but kept its head held high as it kept moving forward, wings brushing the air with a delicate touch.

But as the sun began to disappear over the edge of the world, it cast a deadly red glow over the forest. The sky became blood red, seeming to match what it looked like on the forest floor. It cast it’s glow unto the tiny creature of flight.

It seemed to begin to panic, flapping its beautiful black and yellow wings a little harder. Whatever it was fleeing from, it was too late. A blade, thin as paper, sliced the butterfly diagonally. It didn’t even go down with the force of the blade on its precious body. After a slow second, it sunk to the ground like two rocks into the ocean, down with the carcasses of the other creatures of Wonderland.

A tall woman with soft, blood-stained skin stood in the center of this bloody, flesh-pierced ocean. A thin, silver blade glistening in the bloody rays of the sun at her side. Light chestnut brown hair hung at the top of her ears, framing a thick, diamond-shaped face and large, glowing red eyes. She stood in the everlasting silence that encased her body like a sword to its sheath.

Death.

Death all around me.

Isn’t it beautiful?


A smile. A sick, twisted, but somehow enchanting smile rose to this woman’s face. A long, unstained hand rose to her cheek. A finger grazed her skin, wiping away a spot of crimson blood. It wiped off her cheek so easily, as if it hadn’t even been there.

So this is madness?

The thought made her body twitch. Madness. The word seemed to singe her skin. A part of her wished she knew. Could mad people know if they’re mad? Or would they go on, thinking they’re not?

It was too late to turn back. She couldn’t, even if she wanted to. The trail of blood she left in her wake was refreshing, and she couldn’t stop. With every step, her hands became redder with the blood of the innocent.

She began to walk forward, sensing there was nothing left to destroy.

No one could stop her now. No one could stop her from escaping here, and never looking back. Once she became the true Alice, she could return to whence she came.

Her body froze.

Hands. The hands of Wonderland rose from the ground, embracing her in their cold hands.

“No!” A deafening screech escaped her throat, until one of the hands smothered her mouth. This was it. The Alice of Wonderland would not be her, she realized.

With a desperate but silent plea, she was swept to Wonderland’s prison for her crimes.

And the first flower had fallen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. It'll be gory, and also very sweet. Enjoy!