Status: Complete but there may be a sequel ;)

Sweet Kidnap

Chapter 4

I was half asleep when I heard the door open. I layed there and close my eyes. I tried stay as still as I could. Matt lowered down and kiss my head. Shock were running down my body from head to toe. He turned and started to leave the room.
“I love you, Lottie. I have forever.” he whispered.
After those words came from his mouth. I knew he would never hurt me. My stomach was doing flips. My heart was beating a mile a minute. Everything was coming clear. Even thought it was weird, I loved him too.
“Matt?” I said as I raise up from the bed.
“What?” he said as he turned to me.
“I am sorry. Do you forgive me?”
Matt look confused at first then he slowly nodded his head and turn again to leave.
“Wait! Don’t leave.”
“Lottie”
“Please don’t leave? Hold me?” I whispered.
He walk back and uncuff me. He laid behind me wrapping his big arms around me. Most of my body was hidden when he held me making me feel small compared to his big muscle body. After few minutes, my eyes became very heavy.
Loud noise woke me up from my sleep. It was sound of sorin. They were coming. The police had found me. I started shaking Matt to wake up.
“What?” he groaned.
“Matt, They're here. You have to go. You have go before they catch you.”
Matt jump up from the bed and started to door.
“Wait” I said running to him. I reach up and kiss him on the lips. I didn’t want to let go but I had to. I would miss him with all my heart.
“Goodbye” Matt said.
“I love you, Matt”
“I love you too, Lottie”
“Goodbye” I said as he ran out of the house.