Status: Updated at least once a week.

All I Know to Do Is Shed a Tear for You

Chapter Thirteen:

"Was there a reason for that?" I asked before he pecked my lips with a small smile.

He nodded slightly, his smile turning to a more thoughtful look, as he gently took my hand and lead me towards the bench I had originally been walking to. When he sat down he pulled me into his lap and nuzzled his face into my neck. In response I curled up on his lap with my arms wrapped around his stomach and my head rested on his shoulder.

"Are you going to answer my question or just leave me hanging?" I whispered after a few minutes of his silence.

I felt him nod and then his hot breath against my neck as he sighed softly. When he pulled away from me he held my face gently in his hands. Slowly he brought his lips to mine, kissing me softly for a few seconds before pulling away and smiling.

"You're absolutely perfect" he whispered, his forehead resting against mine and not breaking eye contact. "I mean there's just something about you. There's always been something special about you. Since I first saw you at that stupid park, you know? I wanted to get to know you for the longest time but I didn't even know where to begin. Then you showed up at my party and Jimmy introduced us. I thought I could start then but you were so cold towards me. You acted like you didn't even want to know me. Like knowing me would be a burden. But then you let me kiss you in that alley when we went for pizza and it was just amazing."

I couldn't help the blush that had crept it's way onto my cheeks as he took a pause in his speech. Knowing how he felt was strange. I had just assumed that he was just being incessant with his attempts to get to know me better. It hadn't once crossed my mind that he might have harbored some sort of attraction to me.

"I just really like you Georgie. It's unexplainable considering we barely know each other but I can't ignore this feeling I get whenever you're around. Which is practically constantly now that you live in my house and we have the same group of friends." he chuckled softly, his breath fanning against my cheeks and causing me to chuckle softly and press a quick kiss to his lips. "I just really want you to be my girlfriend. I want to be able to call you mine and kiss you whenever I want or be just like this when we're around other people. I just. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled as our lips met quickly, my mouth opening to his, allowing his tongue to swiftly begin roaming my mouth. The kiss continued, full of passion and a sort of longing, until we broke away from each other. Both of us were almost gasping for breath but smiling widely.

"I'm going to take that as a yes" he smirked, his forehead once again resting against my own. "Though if it was a not it was one hell of a no."

"It's a yes you idiot" I laughed, moving from his lap to stand in front of him. "Now come on. I wanna go somewhere else."

He rolled his eyes at me before he took my hand, lacing our fingers together once again, and began following closely behind me. Smiling at our entwined fingers, I pulled on his arm so he would begin walking next to me. A small chuckle passed his lips as he fell into step next to me and placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

For the first time since my father's death I felt content. Happy even. It was unnatural but at the same time I merely wanted to welcome the feeling with open arms. It didn't bother me at all that I had barely known Matt a week and that technically everything was moving entirely too fast. For once I was reverting back to the impulsive girl I used to be and was doing something I wanted to do. I was following whatever feelings were coursing through my veins at the moment.

"Where are you taking me?" Matt asked with a chuckle, his voice breaking me out of my thoughts.

I shrugged as I stopped walking and wrapped both my arms around Matt's waist. In response both his arms wrapped around my much smaller frame and hugged me tightly to him. I smiled against his chest before pulling away slightly with a smile.

"Come on, we're gonna go to the beach" I smiled, once again grabbing his hand and dragging him behind me.

The beach wasn't too far from Matt's house. At most a fifteen minute walk. On top of that it was practically deserted. Only a few people were scattered around the sandy beach while no one was in the water. With a contented smile I slipped off my shoes and headed onto the shore. Matt followed silently behind me as I slowly walked to a less populated part of the beach.

Once I found a spot that I liked I sat in the sand, crossing my legs and motioning for him to sit next to me. "Can I ask you something Matt?" I whispered once he was sitting closely next to me.

He nodded as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Even with his 'permission' to ask I wasn't sure how I should approach the subject. Or if I even should. The last thing I wanted to do was upset him.

"You don't have to answer. I'm just curious." I started nervously, not meeting his gaze. "How come you live alone? Where are your parents?"

I was expecting the worse when I finished speaking. Expected him to blow up on me. Yet it never came. Instead I was met with his booming laughter as he moved away from me slightly. Confused, I looked over at him and cocked my head to the side.

"I don't live alone Georgie. My parents are always away on business and apparently when I insisted that we didn't need a huge house they listened. They stop in every once in awhile but for the most part they aren't ever home" he explained with a soft smile. "Nothing tragic happened. They just prefer doing business to being home. You'll get to meet them eventually."

I rolled my eyes at the amusement he got from my nervous behavior towards the subject of his parents. While he was still laughing I decided to completely ignore him by getting up and walking away from him. It took him a few seconds before he realized that I was no longer anywhere near him. In an instant I felt his arms snake around my waist as he pulled me close to him, somehow perfectly matching my pace.

"You ready to head back?" he whispered, his chin resting on my shoulder as he followed behind me.

"We can head back to your place..." I drawled as I slowly moved out of his grasp. "As long as I get a piggy back ride."

He rolled his eyes as I smiled up at him while fluttering my eyelashes. I smiled as he nodded and waited for him to get in front of me before hopping up on his back. My arms found their way around his neck while he placed his hands on my thighs and held me closer to him. A soft smile graced my lips as I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

The next time I opened my eyes I was laying in a large bed in a completely unfamiliar room. Voices were floating around the room, quiet whispers that weren't exactly making words, as I slowly got up from the bed dazed and more than a little confused. Briefly looking around the room, I noticed clothes piled all over the floors along with other miscellaneous items. The walls were lined with posters of various bands and random pictures. It wasn't until I found a picture of a teenaged boy and his parents that I realized that I was in Matt's room.

"Nice to see you're awake" Matt smiled as he slowly opened the door. "We were wondering if you were ever going to wake up. The gang's all here. Still."

"Well then let's go socialize" I smiled as he grabbed my hand and led me out of his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not late for once! Hope you all enjoy. Next chapter could be sorta kinda late because Supernatural marathon is happening and I need to get caught up so I can share the feels everyone else is having over season 7.

Thanks to the following for commenting:
xXMissGothicGirlXx
isinhapaula
FaBzShadows
MoMo_92

and as always everyone who reads and subscribes <3

Challenging you guys this week. Let's see if we can get more than 4 comments on this chapter. (:

xoxo Jolie<3