Status: Updated at least once a week.

All I Know to Do Is Shed a Tear for You

Chapter One:

"Where the hell were you?!" my mother screamed as soon as I opened the door.

Sadly this was how basically every day passed. She would always wait for me by the front door, ready to scream if I was late from school. It was her way of ensuring I behaved. God forbid her 'freak' daughter be caught in the tabloids with the band of rejects she hung out with. It was only her worst nightmare.

"Don't worry mother. I wasn't ruining your precious image. I was at the park" I answered, sarcasm dripping from my words, as I retreated upstairs to my safe haven.

The moment I walked into my room it seemed as if all my problems melted away. The anger at my mother, the deep sadness from my father's passing. It all just disappeared when I saw the familiar writing covering my walls.

My room had been decorated to my exact specifications almost two years ago, mere months before my father passed. The walls were painted a dark red and phrases of inspiration and lyrics were written with white and black paint in both my father's handwriting and my own. The spaces without any form of message on them were covered in posters showcasing the bands I listened to the most; bands such as Metallica, Queen, Bob Dylan, and many others.

The farthest corned of the room housed my entirely too large bed. The sheets and blankets all matched the color of the walls, a deep red, but the pillows and everything else was black so as to accent it even better. A little bit away from my bed bookshelves began lining the walls, overflowing with books that my father had bought me over the years. A desk sat in front of the largest window in my room littered with stray pieces of paper, most of them being my unfinished homework from the previous day, and cd's. My laptop sat on top of all the papers just waiting to be turned on and used.

Deciding that the days events warranted a slight distraction from my demanding coursework I turned my laptop on and waited for it to load while I changed into more comfortable clothing. While I was changing my clothes I heard the computer start beeping at me, signaling that I had received an instant message. Quickly pulling my shirt over my head I walked over to my laptop, smiling when I saw who it was that was messaging me.

Itszackybakerbitch: Georgia my Georgia I miss you.

I laughed at his message before groaning at his use of my actual name instead of my nickname. He knew I hated it yet he was the only one in our small group that could even contemplate using it without getting hit.

Georgiebemyname: Yeah yeah. What do you want Baker?

As I awaited his message back I pulled up my email, glancing through it to make sure that nothing important was there. Not that anything that got emailed to me was important anyways. Most of the emails consisted of offers from sketchy businesses and reminders about sales at stores I frequented. Occasionally I would have an email from a teacher explaining a project or leaving me any homework I might have missed if I neglected school.

Itszackybakerbitch: Just to talk to you sweet Georgia.
Georgiebemyname: Well I was getting ready to start some homework so talk fast before I turn this thing off. Grades are slippingggggg ):

As soon as the message sent I decided to quickly log into one of the many social networking sites I had signed up for. Quickly looking through the messages on there, thanking whatever higher power that was out there that I had had the sense to make one that was completely personal, I ended up deleting most of them and responding to a few that actually required a reply.

Itszackybakerbitch: well just got off work and the giant just called. Party tonight, I can pick you up. Sounds like it should be fun. You game?
Georgiebemyname: Yeah. Meet here in 20?
Itszackybakerbitch: Make it 10. Coming through the window.

Once I read his message I sighed and turned the computer off. I knew that Zacky would probably be here in less than ten minutes seeing as he lived three houses down and had no real concept of time. With that in mind I grabbed a towel and a pair of baggy pants as well as a rather baggy shirt.

As I headed into the bathroom I heard my mom complaining to her manager or personal assistant, whatever, about how much of a problem child I was being lately. It was honestly an every day occurrence and instead of getting riled up about it like I used to I merely rolled my eyes and slammed the bathroom door behind.

I showered quickly, not wanting to give Zack too much time alone in my room, and dressed even quicker. When I got to my room I could hear the faint sound of Metallic floating around my room. I smiled as I visualized Zacky practically pacing my room, his head bobbing slightly, as he quietly sang along to whatever song was playing.

"Well you came early" I chuckled as I opened the door and found Zacky doing exactly what I had thought he would be doing. As soon as he heard my voice he looked up, a sheepish grin on his face, and shrugged.

"I got bored?" he offered with a shrug as he gave me a quick hug.

I laughed as I walked to my closet. That was his absolute favorite excuse for being early to anything. However we all knew it was because he lacked any sense of time and if he didn't get there early he most likely would arrive more than fashionably late.

"Sure you did. Now come help me figure out what to wear" I told him as I perused the mass amount of clothes in my closet.

I felt Zacky walk about behind me, his hot breath hitting my neck as he peered over my shoulder, and slowly began going through my clothes yet again. For as long as I can remember I had always trusted Zacky in helping me pick out clothes to wear for parties. Most of the time it was as if he could ready my mind perfectly and in doing so could always pull out the perfect outfit.

Today he merely looked over my shoulder for a few minutes before slapping my hands away from the clothes. Quickly I moved away from him, knowing better than to get in his way when he got like this, and watched as he began pulling random pieces of clothes out on my bed. Deciding that now would be a good time to start fixing my hair and make up, I moved to the vanity in my room and started.

By the time I had finished with my little bit of make up Zacky had placed my entire outfit on my bed. It consisted of a pair of skin tight jeans, a tight black tank top that accentuated my figure, and my combat boots. It was cute but when I put it on it made me look like I could inflict some serious damage. Which was probably what Zacky was going for tonight.

"Ready to head out?" Zacky asked once I came back from the bathroom.

I nodded as I added a few bracelets to my arms and put on the skull necklace Brian had gotten me for my birthday the previous year. With that Zacky grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the window, patiently waiting as I slowly climbed out and carefully climbed down the tree next to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've decided that since this is already basically finished and just needs a little bit of editing that I'll post twice a week. Once on Monday and then again on Friday.

Feedback would be great (:

xoxo Jolie<3