Dear(30days)

Day1: Beat Friend

Dear Best Friend,
well there are a few people i could put here. I'll do my three best friends.

Izz- when we first met was were not as close as we are now. In fact we propable could not have gotten any more distant. I dont remember what it was that brought us closer, but whatever it was im glad. I remember that we would mess around and my dad would always call you 'that kid'. You were there for me when I needed someone to cry on. You cried with me, even if you didn't always now the reasons why. i wish i could be there the same way you are here for me. love you girl.

Mel- when we first met you were very out there. You were strange, but not afraid to be your self. Which might i add is why i look up to you. We fight and yell but at the end of the day we are besties doing god olny know what. we are not as close as we use to be but your still my go to girl. Our friendship will never die.

Nia- wow there is a lot i can say about you. when we frist met you were a weirdo. you were like twisting your solders and i was grossed out. we got closer. you once stuck your dreads in my mouth but didnt know you did(they taste nasty). you trusted me with your secreat and im glad you did. because of that secreat we are closer.

i love you girls so much. with out yall i dont know what i would do
♠ ♠ ♠
i was going to post this yesterday but fell asleep. ill post this one (as yesterday) and another (as today)