Dear(30days)

Day2: Your Crush

Dear Crush,

i dont really know you that well, but i want that to change. im not even sure you know i exist. we met a few times. it was feb. 16 the first time we met. i was all sweaty and smelld (you were sweaty and smelled too :P) before we met you were sing. i remember you were singing what makes you beautiful and when it got all slow you lookeed me right in the eyes and sang. when i started singing along you smiled and looked down for a little but then looked back up in my eyes just as quickly.

about an hour later, we officially met. you were taking pictures with girls. you saw that every time i went to go say hi to you i kept getting pushed away. your smile kept fading and comming back and fading again. it was really confusing. i did eventually get to talk to you. you called me beautiful. i went to go see you other friends that i had not seen yet. i came back about 15 minuets later and you hugged me again. (you and your friends kept pulling me in (hard) when you hugged me). you were about to give me a rose when some girl took it from you. after she left you said "that was for you, Beautiful." i then got pushed out of the building before i could say anything else to you.

yes you are famous (well your in one of my favorite bands). yes i think your really cute. and yes this really did happen. i love ya more then anything, and i hope we can someday met again.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i know a few of you know who this guys is ;) one of you even told me we were in 'puppy love' hehe best day ever 2.16.12 <3