Dear(30days)

Day7: ex

well it would help if i had a real ex.
i have to somewhat ex's.

dear Liam,
well lets see. we never really met. you live in england and i live in the US, but i really did, do, like you. you were always there for me and called me love. i thank danny every day that he is your friend and he made us talk. i miss you sooo much and ya know what im going to use your real name now tom. you excepted my crazyness and even though i could never really be with you i felt safe just talking to you. you would always stay up late to talk to me and i would always wake up real early just so that we could have some time. you havent talked to me or danny in a while and im kinda sad about that. i want, no need, you back in my life.

dear jerk,
you done even get a fake name because your nothing but a fake. you knew i liked you and went ahead and used me just so that you can get back woth your ex, whom just so happened to be my best friend. i should have known, should have seen that you never really cared, and i knew that but i didnt want my self to beleave that you could be like that. i wanted to believe you were still the sweet little kid i met in 4th grade. the only reason i talked to you after was because i was friends with your sister.

~a very mixed emotions hal
♠ ♠ ♠
changed some of the names because you never know