House of Wolves

Rat-tat-tat, Ka-boom-BOOM

Matt's P.O.V.

“There has been a change of plans.” I announced as I walked back into camp, startling Sorrow. I sat down in front of her as Shadow ran to my side.

“What do you mean-” I leaned forward and pressed my forefinger to her soft, rosy lips. She stared at me, wide-eyed and totally confused.

“How would you like to be a Vampire?”

Sorrow's P.O.V.

I was shocked. How would I like to be a Vampire? “I...I wouldn't.” I said, shaking my head, suddenly filled with fear. How could I have not known he was a vampire? His eyes, his skin tone, the way he acted. Matt cocked an eyebrow and his pupils narrowed.

Why not?” He asked, unable to conceal the anger in his voice. “It's fun, you know. Or maybe you don't, I mean, it's not like you've ever been around a Vampire right? Right?” I couldn't even speak. Somehow I knew that he knew about my adventures with Mikey and the rest of the Vampires, but how?

“No, n-never.” I stuttered. Matt grinned.

No, n-never.” He mocked. I turned crimson, more out of fear than embarrassment. He reached out and stroked my face. “Your expression always lies, sweetheart.” Sweetheart...that's what Mikey had called me, the day I told him my name, the day we fell in love. I jerked Matt's hand away, suddenly overcome with rage and sorrow. But as soon as I did, Matt jumped on top of me. I felt something shoot into my neck, and spread throughout my body. I screamed as loud as I could. I felt like my veins were on fire, like I was being burned alive from the inside out. I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I had swallowed and was digesting a large rock. I tried to get up but Matt's body was holding me down. I tried to scream again but it was physically impossible. It dawned on me that I was dying.

Matt's P.O.V.

I moaned in ecstasy. Sorrow's blood flowed into my mouth and down my throat, giving my stomach something to chew on. Her blood was so pure, the purest I'd ever had. I was so caught up in the taste, the smell, the feeling of her blood that I almost drank too far. Reluctantly I pulled away and stared down at the dead girl. I leaned down and kissed her lips before pulling out the rest of the rope and tying her hands behind her back, and her legs together. I heaved her onto my shoulders and tied her to the tree that was closest to the campfire. I then got Bob and tied him to the tree directly across from hers. I walked over to Sorrow and slit my wrist open with a makeshift knife. I placed my bleeding wrist onto the wound I made with my teeth. The blood in my wrists fused with the little bit of blood flowing from her neck. As soon as I was sure it would fuse and multiply, I put my wrist in her mouth for her to suck on. Eventually she started waking back up, mumbling. She spit my wrist out of her mouth and stared up at me. I smiled and kissed her again. She wriggled away from me. “Why?” She asked, tear springing into her eyes. I gestured toward Bob. She looked over at him and gasped. “You did not kill him!” Her tears were gone, replaced only with anger and hate.

“No, no of course not. You and him, you're bait right now.” I said shaking my head. I heard rustling behind us.

“Sorrow?!” I whipped around only to see Gerard, Jennifer, Ray, and the only girl I had ever loved until I met Sorrow, Chloe.

Three cheers for sweet revenge.