Status: Hope you like & Please comment I put this up once but Mibba had some prob it got lost

Temptation

Stick & Stone May Break My Bone But Whips & Chains Excited Me

7 Deadly Sins was the name of the club. I had always heard about it from people but now I knew they were right. This place was full of horny, sex crazed people. Everyone said that there was room in the back for sex, each one like that of the deadly sins. The dance floor was packed with people grinding on each other. I stepped out onto the dance floor when I heard S&M by Rihanna come on.
I started to swing my hips to the music, letting the music take over my body. It felt good to just let go. I hardly ever got to because of my brother and his gang. They always had their eyes on me, like a hawk. Now I was free to do what-ever the hell I wanted to. I felt a hand touch my hips making me jump a little. I turned to see a blonde-haired handsome looking man with steel blue eyes.
“Dance?” he asked.
I nodded and turned to him putting my hand around his neck. We began to dance, it was innocent enough. After a few minutes, I turned away from him and started to grind against his body, rubbing my ass against his dick. I could hear him groan a little bit. I went down and came back up showing him my ass. His hand started to roam up my tutu skirt, making me pull away.
“I need a drink” I said walking to bar.
I stood there in the back watching her. Watching every move she made. She left some horny bastard who was only looking for sex. I couldn’t believe she was here. She was far too innocent for this place. There were too many grown men here looking for a good fuck, including me. God forgive me but she was tempting me beyond belief. I knew I shouldn’t touch her because she was my friend’s baby sister and I had a woman. But she was new, fresh, and innocent. That outfit of hers said different. Her corset top was hardly holding in her breast. That tutu was shown that hot ass of hers. She was more of a curvy girl, but she knew how to show her body off in just the right way. I needed to get her out of here before I did something stupid like take her in front of everyone or beat the fuck out of anyone who touched her.
“Sex on the Beach Please?”
I sat there at the bar watching the crowd. The hair on the back of my neck slowly started to stand up. I felt as if someone was watching me. I could feel their eyes on me. I turned back to the bar trying to shake off the weird feeling. After the drink, I would go back out and dance. I’ll stay away from blondie.
“Here’s your drink”
“She won’t be drinking that. She’s too young.” someone said putting their hand over my drink pulling it away.
“What the hell?” I said as I turned to see Matt. He was standing tall. I took my time looking over him. He was wearing a black t-shirt that showed off his muscles so well. It was so tight to his body, it looked as if he had painted it on. His long legs were covered with dark blue jeans but they couldn’t hide the bulge in his pants.
“Come on! I am taking you home.”
“What if I don’t want to?”
“You come no matter what!”
“I am an adult. I can do what-ever the hell I want to”
“Do you think just because you came here dressed like that makes you an adult? No, you’re still a child.”
“Fuck you, Matt”
“So you think you can play with big boys?”
“I know I can”
“Let’s see” Matt said as he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I started kicking and hitting trying to get him to put me down.
“Put me the fuck down, you fucking dumbass”
Everyone in the club was watching this. God, it was so embarrassing. Plus, everyone got to check out my ass. I kept fighting ‘till we got outside the club.
“Matt, I swear to..” My words were cut short as I felt a sharp sting in my ass. He had smacked my ass. He spanked me. That motherfucker.
“If you don’t stop fighting, I will bend you over my knee and spank you in public.”
“Screw up” I said as I bit Matt’s neck. Not enough to make him bleed, but enough to get him to drop me. After I landed on my ass, I realized it was a stupid idea.
He yanked me up and pushed me against his red Chevy Chevelle. There was anger and something in those hazel eyes.
“Now you getting’ it?”
He pushed his lips to mine. At first, I tried to pull away but it felt so good. My whole body was going crazy. The pit of my stomach felt like it was in knots. He pushed his tongue against my mouth asking for entrance. I let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won. His lips trailed down my neck to my collar bone. I let out a small whimper. His hand started to slide up my thigh under my tutu while his lips when to my cleavage area.
“Matt” I moaned.
I could feel his hand getting closer to my private parts. I pushed him away from me.
“No, Matt. Please?” I asked.
I felt so guilty. Matt had a girlfriend, Val. I don’t know why she came to mind now but she did. The guilt started washing over me so much.
“What? I thought you wanted to know what it was like to play grown up games.”
“Matt” I said sadly.
“Then quit being a damn tease. One of these day, the Gang won’t be there to protect you. You’re begging to be taken. If you don’t stop, I may have to take you up on that offer.” he said coldly.
At that moment, the tears began falling. He made me feel like a tramp. I only wanted to have fun. I was never going to give myself to anyone. I was waiting for one man. For him, but he was taken.
“Lets get you home.”
I slowly nodded, going around the car getting in. We headed off to my brother Brian’s house. I knew Matt would tell him where I went.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this once but mibba got all mess up and lost it so i put it back up please comment
Red is matt pov