Status: Hope you like & Please comment I put this up once but Mibba had some prob it got lost

Temptation

Sweet Sweet Dreams Become Nightmare

"Matt, Please don't tell Brian?
"Why shouldn't I?"
"He will kill me. I do anything you want. Just don't tell."
"You better get inside"
I got out of the car heading inside with Matt on my tail. Brian and Michelle was sitting on black leather couch watching tv.  Brian turned looking directly me.
"Where you been?"
"She been hanging out with  me" Matt spoke up.
"Oh"
"I going to bed" I said heading upstairs to my room after mouthing thank you to Matt.
I walk into my room. I took my shoes and tutu off then my jewelry. I try to reach the zipper for my corset but I could not.
"Need help?"
I jumped then turn to see Matt leaning in my doorway. He look so good just standing there like that.  His big muscular arms was crossed against his chest.
I softly nodded turning to look at my mirror. Matt came up behind me. He took the zipper in his hands started to unzip my corset. I felt his warm hand run down my back making me shiver. I wanted to turn and kiss him but I resist the urge. My hands wrap around my bare chest after the corset fell completely off. I felt Matt's hard chest against my back as he nuzzled his face into the curve of my neck.
"Matt?"
He started to lay kiss upon  my neck making me whimper. I move back pushing my body into his as he wrapped his hands around my chest.
"You owe me, Veronica" he said placing more kiss all over.
I turn to look into those beautiful hazel eyes.
         She turned to look at me. I got see those innocent emerald eyes be filled with lust. I mash my lips with hers sliding my tongue over top of her mouth. I could taste something sweet butI can't make out what it was. I want to take her but I couldn't. She was my sweet little angel. My angel who want to explore the darker side. She want me to take her there. Make her feel things, do things she could only imagine.

He pulled away looking me in the eyes.  I knew I shouldn't be doing this but it was too late to go back. I wanted this as much as he wanted it. But it was so wrong. Matt started to leave. I turn back to mirror watching him leave. But he stop at the door.
"Veronica"
I turn to look at him. He stay silent. We just stared at each other for minute. Till he walk out the door. Look he had in his eyes said everything. He was going to be back.  
    I went to my closet grabbing a tank sliding it on then getting into my bed. Matt clouded my thought. He had kiss me twice tonight. He wanted me like I wanted him. Or did he? What we did was so wrong. Matt is with Val but it felt so good. It being so wrong made it more exciting. I don't believe in being unfaithful but Matt was one man I know I want spend rest life with him. He can turn me into woman I always wanted to be. 
   Beep..Beep..
   I reach out for my cell on my nightstand seeing someone had text me.
    -Goodnight Sweet Dreams My Angel ;) 
                       M Shadows-
   I hit reply, sending "You as well. Your Angel V".  I couldn't take the smile off my face. I put the cell back down closing my eyes. 

   "Did you really think I could ever love you? Your such a foul. I only want you for sex." 
   "No that not true. I know you want me like I want you!" I yelled.
   "Such stupid foolish girl." Matt said standing over me like giant. 
    Rest of gang showed up circling me. They repeated his words a thousand times.
    "No!" I screamed over and over covering my ears. 
    
    "Wake up! Wake up!" 
    I slowly open my eyes to see Michelle over me shaking me awake. 
   "What you doing?"
   "You screaming no throwing yourself all over the place. I came as soon as I heard you. Brian went out with the guys. Are you ok? Your covered in sweat." 
   "It was just a nightmare. I am fine." I said caughting my breath. It was all dream. None of it was real. I imagine it all. It still pain me. I felt like my heart was breaking.
   "I wanted see if you want go shopping? I ask other girl to come along but Gena going visit her mom. Val not in mood, she got in fight with Matt again. Leana at work." She chuckled the last part.  
   "Let me get shower and dress. Shopping will take my mind off of things." 
    Michelle nodded and left my room. I got up head to take quit shower trying forgot the dream. 
     After quick shower, I went my closet see what I could find. 
    I noticed a white dress with brown stripe down it vertically and brown lace at bottom. It was beautiful. I realize I bought along ago, never wore it. I through it on with some beautiful sandals. I did my make up real quick while putting on some gold hops. Gold necklace that had bird cage on end. Michelle had given me. 
She always told me I was like dove locked in cage waiting to be free. After finishing up, I head down stairs.
   I reach Michelle, she turn and gasp. I felt little embarrassed. Did I look bad. 
  "What?"
  "You look beyond amazing." 
  "Really?"
  "Yes, let me take picture with your phone."
  I handed her my cell feeling better. We took few snap shot of me being normal then playing around.
  "Let go!" she yelled as we headed out the door. 
   

 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like sorry if there is little mistake I get u guys pic of dress I really own it and it pretty I show what look like but here pic of shoes and necklace Image Image. By the way - - is text