Status: Hope you like & Please comment I put this up once but Mibba had some prob it got lost

Temptation

Bar-Q With Family

   We arrive at Bar-Q. As soon as I walk in, I could see everyone was here including Val.  Matt and Johnny were playing COD. Zacky was at grill, Brian went over there help him. Gena, Leana, and Val were out on porch sitting in sun. Jimmy was no where you be seen. 
    I felt someone arms grab me spinnning me around causing me to scream loudly. Everyone turn there attention to me which embarrassed me. Who ever it was finally put me down, I turn to see Jimmy smiling widely. 
  "Your so mean" I said playfully smacking this chest. 
  "V, you hurt me" Jimmy said fake crying.
  "I sorry" I said kissing him on the cheek. 
   He ran off screaming to Leana about me kissing him . He was luckiest guy ever having angel kiss him. Everyone thought I was angel but only Matt called me it.
   My eyes travel to Matt as he was playing. He was in his black swim trunk and wife beater. He look so good setting there.  I walk over there sitting between Johnny and him. 
  "Hi boys"
  "Hi, how are you?" Johnny said looking at me till he turn back the screen screaming"fuck" when he realize Matt killed him.
  "I am fine but your not" I said getting laugh from him.
  "Hey" was all I got from Matt. 
  I stood, headed over to Zacky giving quick hug and hi before I saw with girls. Gena was in some monster bikini which was cute while Leana wore something like her but a different monster. Michelle was in her new camou blue bikini. Val was in bright hot pink bikini. You could hardly look at her. She was so bright.
  "Hi, girls"
  "Ha, honey" Leana said. 
  Leana was always so wonderful. She problay most sweet person alive that what made her great match for Rev. 
  "Hi" Gena spoke next. 
   Gena was just like Zacky, crazy and weird at time but best person for advice.
   Michelle waved at me like crazy person. We didn't really need say hi cause we came together. She is my best friend one I can turn to the most even when the problem include Val. 
    Val didn't say word or wave. She never care much for me which still to this day I don't understand. Maybe it cause I was friend with guys before they meet her. That I was baby sister of gang and if anyone hurt me. They be there in second dropping everything.
   I was always so nice to her or try to be but she was always so fake with me. Even though she doesn't care for me. I still feel so guilt to what happen between Matt and I. Or what is happening to us. I don't know. 
   My biggest fear is breaking the family up. That one thing I don't want to happen. I more scared of that than anything. 
   "Food done" Zacky yelled pulling me out my thought. We all sat together at table and ate. Most dinner we had were with everyone. 
   Table was always sat certain way. Matt at head of it. Val to his left then Zacky, Gena, Leana. To his right was me then Brian, Michelle, Johnny. At end of table (other head) was Jimmy. We never sat any different not once. If we had people come they fit in next to Johnny. 
   Dinner wasn't that long because most guys ate like pig. Most of girl didn't eat much. After dinner we all suppose go swimming. It started get quit dark so I have no idea what we doing.
    "Hey, are we still going swimming?" I asked.
    Zacky jump out his chair ran out on porch disappear. With in few second, porch was lit up with small Christmas light giving use some light. 
    We all went out to porch. All guys striped of their shirt and jump in. Girls jump in right after other than Val who walk in. I had remove my clothes but before I could, Zacky ask for me turn stereo on. 
    Scream started to play through the speakers. I pulled my shirt over my head. I could hear boys whistling. It was all for fun so I took my shirt spun it around my head throwing it at Johnny. I did same with my short but toss them at Matt. Both caught them so they didn't get wet. Guys cheer louder while they toss my clothes to side of pool. 
   I ran and jump in. I raise my head out water started to swim around like everyone else. It was all fun. Everyone splashing. All were laughing but Val. 
   "What wrong Val?" Michelle ask.
   "Matt, he got my hair wet."
   "Babe, it not that big deal it just your hair."
    "It is! I just got this done today. Getting it wet will ruin it!" she yelled at him. 
   "Quit being bitch about it and relax." Matt said while made Val more mad. She slapped him making us all gasp. She called him ass then left. 
    It ruin the fun some. Leana went after Val making jimmy go after her since they came together. Zacky just went got beers for him, Matt, and Johnny. 
    Brian decide to leave after awhile so him and Michelle left. I told them I'd get ride home.  I just stayed in pool with Matt.  Zacky and Johnny decide play COD since the water was getting cold. Gena head home. 
    I swam over to were Matt was in corner hiding in darkness. There was little amount lighting coming his way. I could see hand print Val left on him. It amaze me that no one bitch her out or Matt just finally walk. 
   "Matt?"
   "What?" he spat. 
   "Are you ok?" 
  "Why do you give a flying fuck?"
    I look at him in udder hurt and shock. Why was he being ass to me? I didn't do thing. I want make sure he was fine.
    "Are you going say something or just stand there with dumb look on your face?" He growled.
    "Fuck you!" was all I could get out before I felt tears started to come. 
    I turn started to swim away. He never been like this to me. My heart felt like it been stab. I need ask Johnny take me home.
   Val had pissed me off so much I took it out on Veronica. Guilt wash over me. She was swimming away from me crying. I couldn't let her go like this. I reach out and grabbing her pulling her to me.
    "What you want? Yell at me again!"  I spat.
     "I am sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you"
     "Your forgiven. Now let me go!" 
    I was still mad at him. I wanted leave now. There no way I staying here any longer. 
   He let my arm go for just sec only to pull me into kiss. I didn't want kiss him but I couldn't help it. My whole felt so tingly. My inside were on fire. I love his lips. They always seem to be so soft and warm. 
    I could feel his hand traveling my body. His hand moved over my breast giving each one squeezes. It made me moan little. His lips traveled as well from my lips to my neck. He was nipping to it causing me shiver. 
     "Matt" I moaned in his ear.
     "I love when you say my name." he smirk against my neck till his lips meet mine again.
     He was down low now. His hand circled outside of my bottoms. I moaned more gripping at his arms. He keep doing that for little before his hand slide under bottoms. He rub more then he put two finger in me, moving them in and out.  Moaned keep escaping my mouth against his lips. My nails dug into his back causing him to goan. My body felt like it was going to explode. I need more. God he clouded my judgement.
That this very moment I could give shit less about any body. 
   "Faster" I tried say. 
    My breath was short. He was taking away my breath, my thought, my reason ability. He insert another finger going much faster in pace of things. 
    "Say my name"
   "Matt"
   "Are you my naughty little angel?" 
  "God yes" he chuckled at last part. 
   Soon enough my body explode. My orgasim took over as Matt covered my lips silenting my scream.  
    "Matt"
   "We need get you home"
  "Ok"
    Matt grabbed his shirt and my clothes while I followed him into the house. We said our goodbye to boys then we were out of the house.
    I felt little weird cause Matt hasn't said thing to me. I felt ignored. We just did something crazy and he ignoring me. 
    "Matt, what wrong? You haven't said word after.."
    "After nothing" he said cutting me short. 
    "What?"
   "It never happened! This past two days never happened. I never kiss you or anything. It was a mistake. Got it! Nothing happen. Understand?"
      I nodded. Loneliness took over. I let the tears fall. I didn't try stop them. I had made a mistake. A mistake ever believing he could love me. 
   My eyes draw toward her. She was crying. I didn't want hurt her but I realize I mad mistake. I love Val and only her. I was just using Veronica to blow some steam. Right? Ya, that exactly what I am doing. My whole body ache. I didn't know why. I never had this feeling. I look at her again and pain got worse. No, I am not going down this road. Her moaning my name keep running through my head. What fuck am I doing? I want her. I just lying to my self. She saver without me. I can't control my self around her. If she say my name again. I end up blowing everything to hell and taking her right where she is. I could feel growl rising in my throat. I can't be one who take her innocence. God help me, I wish I was.
   Car slowed as we pulled into front of my house. I jump out before Matt stop the car completely ran into the house. Straight to my room. 

  
  
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry if there any grammar error or spelling I suck that those and I red over it best I can I suck at editing but I really want get this out