Status: Hope you like & Please comment I put this up once but Mibba had some prob it got lost

Temptation

Savior

It’s been two days since I last saw Matt when he dropped me off. I have been hiding away from everyone. I was invited to go to the beach yesterday but I decline.
I don't want to be anywhere he is. It pained me to think of what happen in car. I felt like I had been stabbed in heart repeatedly. I felt use and thrown away. I knew fact bout Val, I told me self that fact every day. It didn't stop the love I have for him.
Today, I felt like blowing off some steam. My ass was going to go party. I heard of some club that just open. I going to pick up my damn baggage, go to the club, and throw all my worries away.
I walk to my closet pulling doors open. I was going to find something that took peoples breath away. I noticed perfect outfit, it was a purple dress made of silk like material. Its front was low so it showed off my breast back curve all way down till it stopped just little before my butt. Dress length stopped little before my knees.
I throw on purple Iron Fist heels. I put all of my earrings in this time. I had three hole each ear plus one cartilage. Earring were just hoops that got smaller going up then cross in cartilage, my eyes had smoky purple look to them, My lips had just gloss, my outfit was completely.
I grab my cell tossing it in a purple handbag with some money. I was out of house to the club.

15 minutes later

I had arrive to The Devils Club, the places look like a dungeon, the walls were made off stone while the floor was blood red, dancer were chained to wall like prisoners, waitress wore tight little red dress while bartender wore all black.
The place seems pretty cool. There were some hot looking guys here to take my mind off of Matt.
I travel to the dance floor slowly losing myself the in song playing. I felt hands grip my hips tightly. I turn to see brown hair man standing there.
"Excuse me?"
"Hey there pretty lady" he said grinning showing nasty yellow teeth.
"Please let go of me?"
"Why would I want do that?!?"
"Please?" I said as he gripped tighter.
"Why don't you come with me?" he said roughly as he pulled me.
"No" I screamed causing Bouncer to notice us.
I watch big black man walk over to us, a sigh of relief me. He was here get this freak away from me.
"Ma'am, is there problem?"
"This man won't let me go."
"No, my girlfriend and I are having little fight, No need for you." Brown hair man said.
Black guy look at me waiting for answer, he didn't wait long till he started to drag the man away from me. I mouth "Thank you" to him as he left. He must have seen the fear in my eyes.
Part of me wanted to leave now, that’s exactly what I decide to do. My night was over after that crazy freak.
As I walk out the club, cold air hit me. Sudden relief hit me, I felt better, not the club or dancing made me forget all my trouble but the cool air of night relief my stress.
I let out groan when my back hit brick wall. I look to see man from club standing in front of me smirking evilly, his hand grab at my throat dragging me into alley way. I fought against him but his hold was to strong.
"Please?" I tried say.
"Bitch, your all mine now!" he said pulling knife from his pocket.
Fear rose more than ever, I was going to die here in this nasty dark alley. There was no way I could leave this world without telling Matt how I felt.
Tearing of material rose to my ears. I could feel the air hitting my chest causing me to fight as hard I could, My face felt red hot as his hand went across my face.
"Keep fucking fight, I kill you slut!"
I stop all together, It’s all over no matter what, I have no life after this. I’m going to be rape or kill or both. Tears ran down my face. I just wish he would hurry up get this over with.
"I am going to enjoy this" he said unzipping his pants.
Why couldn't he just kill me? Why me? His lips went to my neck causing me to feel so disgusted. His hand grab at my breast causing everything in be to go numb.
My tears dried up as all feeling went away. I felt almost robot, My body was a hollow shell.
"Your will enjoy this" he said pulling at my underwear, "Do you under..."
His hand left my throat causing me open my eyes. The man was on the ground being attack by another.
Hollowness slowly started to disappear. More relieve, happiness filled my body. I watch my attacker be attack. I felt like letting the man kill the bastard but I knew that mean my savior would go to jail.
"Stop, you kill him!" I said touching the man shoulder, the man stopped and look up at me.
"Oh my.." left my mouth as I saw his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u guys like feed back please I have story coming out soon called Unholy Confession base of the song let me tell you it full of unholy confession