Status: Hope you like & Please comment I put this up once but Mibba had some prob it got lost

Temptation

Stalker

   Matt rose up from the man on ground he had beaten. I couldn't believe it was him. Why was he even here? How did he save me? God, I am glad to be alive but how?
   "Matt..how did you get here?" 
  His eyes full of rage, sadness, and regret. He wasn't answer my question. I need to know how he came to be here. 
   "Matt, answer me!" I demanded.
   "I followed you here.."
   "You follow me? What the hell?"
  "I wanted make sure you were ok. I followed you here. After the thing inside, I thought you were fine so I left. On the way to my car, I heard you scream. I been watching you."
  "How long?"
  "Since the day, I drop you off at your house." he said regretting. 
    He been stalking me. The ass has been fucking stalking me. I couldn't believe it.  All this is way to much. I can't handle it anymore. I push my self off the wall not caring my clothes were barely there. I wanted to get home and take a shower. Hopefully Brian would be in bed in I got home. 
    Footstep behind me told me Matt was following. I spun on my heel looking at him dead in the eyes.
  "Leave me the hell alone!" 
   "Veronica, I can't."
   "Why?"
    "I realize that I can't be without you."
     "What hell are you talking bout? Other damn fucking day, you said it was all mistake. What you want from me?"
     "I want you!" he yelled. 
      I couldn't do this. I started walking away. Matt can't be doing this to me. He has cause me to much pain. Matt grabbed me pulling me to him. 
    "When I saw him attacking you, I wanted to kill him. All I could see was red. If you had not stop me, I would beat him to death enjoying every second of it"
    "Matt, They say your life flashes before your eyes. All I saw was you. I can't do this." I said crying.
    "I love you, Veronica" he said mashing his lips to mine. 
    I deepen the kiss as much as I could. His lip washed away everything. All the pain, anger, and hurt. I don't know how but with just his soft lips on mine, I forgave him. 
    "I love you too, Matt"
   "Let's get you home, ok?"
   "Ok"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there error but I wanted get it out