Status: Hope you like & Please comment I put this up once but Mibba had some prob it got lost

Temptation

Hurtful Word

   The car wheeled into drive way. The light were on, damn it. This isn't going to be good. I just knew it, I look like shit and Brian going to want to know what happen.
    "Matt, will you go in there with me? I am scared."
    "There nothing to be afraid of."
    "Please?" I begged.
 Matt and I walk seeing Brian jump up. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. It was almost three and I always home by at least twelve thirty. 
   "Where the hell? What fuck happen to your clothes?"
    "I.."
    "Your dress like some goddamn trap. Where you trying to get screwed?"
     The tears were in my eyes, Brian had never been this mean. He never said this thing to me. It hurt very much. I ran upstair to my room. As my door closed, I could hear the screaming from down stairs.
   "Veronica was attacked! Almost raped!" 
    "What?"
  "Yeah! You fucking dumb ass."
   I laid in my bed not wanting to do a thing. My life is fuck up. I was almost raped. I in love with married man who love me. My brother hate me.
  "Baby?"
   I look up to see Matt in my room. I didn't even hear him come in. How can man that big be so damn quiet?
   "I going to get shower water running for you."
    I got out of the bed walking to the bathroom behind Matt. Matt was sweet when he want and mean when he need to be. Images flash in my head of man laying bleeding.
  "Come here"
  I slowly walk over to him. His hands travel to my dress. He was undressing me. My stomach felt all knotted up. I want to kiss him. I need to feel his lips on mine.
  "Matt?"
  "Yes?"
  "Kiss me!"
   Just as word lift my mouth, his lips landed on mine. I could just live with him and I be happy for the rest of my life. He was everything I ever wanted.
  "Matt, I want spend rest my life with you."
   "Get in shower. I get you some night clothes then I have to leave.
   He ignored what I just said. I felt hurt but I knew he had to get home. 
  "Your clothes are on the sink."
  "Thank you" 
   "I love you, Night"
   "I love you too, goodnight"
     After a very long need shower, I head to bed putting on what Matt got me for bed. It was just pair of my lace black undes and A7X shirt. 
  

   
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like