Status: Spontaneously Writing :)

Never Shout Pierce The Sirens!

Chapter Twelve: Allison

I was deep in sleep on Vic's couch for a few hours before being awaken by a loud thump.
I sat up quickly and turned on the lamp next to me.

Tony was slowly making his way down the last few steps to the living room.
His hair was a mess and one of his ears lacked a gauge.
His fingers latched onto a whiskey bottle.

"Are you drunk?" I said, half asleep.

"No...maybe," he paused and threw his hand back in the air, "okay yes. Yes I am."

"Tony, it's four o'clock in the morning." I lectured, "why are you so wasted?"

He stumbled over to the couch and sat on the other end.
"I, I don't wanna sleep."

"What's with you?" I tried to keep my voice down, not wanting to wake Vic.

Tony tried to focus his eyes on me, but his head was just somewhere else.

"Look at you," I continued, "belligerently drunk at four in the morning. Because of one kiss."

"You know, that's not even cool." he slurred, "you're fucking with me."
He darted up off the couch. I threw my blanket off of me and stood up to catch him.

"That's not even fair, Tony." my voice weakened. "you don't know the half of it."

The room was uncomfortably quiet in the dead of night. All I could hear was Tony's breath and the clock on the wall. It was frustrating trying to have argument with someone at a certain volume. If Vic woke up, this would be bad.

"Oh, I don't?" he began to raise his voice. "Well, neither do you."

"Shhh, please keep it down." I begged, grabbing his arm.

"No, I won't!" he ripped it back from me, and backed off a bit. "I fell in l-love with you that night in Kellin's backyard. You, are the only person who's ever gotten me to open up. I could talk to you bout anything for hours with, without getting tired of it. I just need-"

"Tony, please." I quieted him once more.

"I need you!"

A voice came from behind us. "You should get to bed, Tony."
It was Vic.
He stood arms crossed, startling both me and Tony.

"Vic, he's just drunk." I defended.

"I know, I heard what he said."

"I'm sorry Vic, I'm sorry." Tony stepped forward, "I'm sorry that's how I feel."

"Well I like her too, Tone. And just because you're upset about this situation doesn't mean you need to drink yourself sick." Vic replied.

"Stop okay, stop!" I busted out.

Vic and Tony looked at me up-tightly.

"Stop arguing." I demanded, "I can't do this. It causes so much conflict!"
I grabbed my keys and bag, stopping in front of the two. "I just need to leave."

Vic grabbed my arm pulling me back, "No, you're not. It's way too late."

"Vic," I snapped.

"Look, me and Tony will settle this out." he pulled Tony to him, Tony trying to resist, but Vic got a better grip on him. "Tony, go upstairs, get some rest and sober up. Allison, you get right back on that couch and take a break until the morning. Okay guys?"

He had a hand on each of our shoulders. Tony turned and went up the stairs into his bedroom.

"I'm sorry he woke you up." Vic said in the silence.

"Good night." I said as I angrily curled back up onto the couch.
I pulled the blanket over my shoulder and shut my eyes.

"Good night..." Vic sighed as he returned upstairs.