Status: Spontaneously Writing :)

Never Shout Pierce The Sirens!

Chapter Two: Allison

"Chris, come on! We're going to be late." I yelled upstairs to him.

"One sec." he called back.

I was walking back and forth throughout the house, I couldn't find my shoes. I walked by the front door and saw them sitting in the corner. I slipped them on then checked the clock, I don't know why I was in such a hurry.

"Chris!" I screamed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Cool it." he said stumbling down the stairs. He stopped and stood right infront of me, car keys in one hand, and a joint in the other.

"Sorry, I just want to make it on time." I told him.

"Relax, we'll make it. Here, take a hit." he held the joint out to me and I grabbed it from him. "Let's get out of here then." he pushed past me out the door.

---

We pulled up to the building. During the week it was just a normal bar but on the weekends they reserved it for shows. On a large white sign, big black letters read, "SLEEPING WITH SIRENS" with "PIERCE THE VEIL" below it.

"Park close," I told him, "I don't want to have to walk like five miles."

He just huffed at me and didn't say a word. He pulled into a parking space relatively close to the building.

There was a line that trailed down the block to get inside the place, I looked at Chris and let out a sigh. "We're gonna have to wait a while." Chris reached into the backseat and pulled out two jackets, handing me one.

We walked across the street to the building, we both stopped and acknowledged the line. Three feet from the end of the line, I heard a familiar voice call our names.

"Allison, Chris, you guys made it!" none other than the Kellin Quinn walked our way with a bright smile on his face.

"Of course, we've been waiting all week." I blushed at him.

"What a line, huh?" Chris added.

"I know, shit's crazy. Which is exactly why I'm not going to make you guys stand in it. Come on!" he signaled us to follow him in the building, we followed. As Kellin walked by the line to the front door fans were going wild screaming, and many gave Chris and I dirty looks for going in before them.

Kellin lead us through the building, it was completely empty except for the crew on stage setting up equipment. "Lady and gentleman," he yelled cleverly, his voice echoed through the place, "I present to you the location of tonight's party!" he held out his arms waiting for some kind of reaction from either of us.

"I'm honored to be one of the first ones in." Chris said sarcastically. He smiled at Kellin.

"You're funny, I like you!" Kellin laughed and patted Chris on the back. "Let me take you two to meet PTV!" he brought us up on stage and down a set of stairs into a prep room.

The cool air of the building chilled my skin as we walked, the sound of our footsteps bounced off the walls and I heard a faint sound of guitars and laughing.

Kellin opened a door and the sounds became louder, four boys fooling around stopped at the sound of the door and looked up at us.

"Kels!" one of them jumped up and pulled Kellin into a hug, "good to see ya, bro."

"It's good to see you too, Vic! It's been a while, man."

"It sure has. I'm ready to rock with you tonight though, that's for sure." the man put his arm around Kellin. Kellin nodded and pulled me toward them, because I was nervously standing to the side.

"Vic, these are my new neighbors, Chris and Allison. Kids, this man right here is Vic Fuentes. But you can call him Vic Nasty." Kellin giggled to himself and nudged Vic in the arm.

"Pleasure to meet you." Vic shook my hand. I felt his hand tense up as he swallowed a lump in his throat. His big brown eyes were frozen on me and I felt my face get hot.

Vic was an average height, slim mexican, with dark curls of hair streaming from a beanie that fell below his shoulders. He wore a sleeveless tee and black jeans.

He shook Chris's hand also and directed our attention at the three other boys sitting in the room. "This is Jaime and Mike." he pointed down the line at each one.

The two of them smiled and waved, greeting us with "hellos". And the other one sat in silence.

"And that's Tony."

He sat awkwardly and stared at me. He grew a little smile and softly spoke, "Nice to meet you." I smiled back at him.

"We call him Tony Turtle," Jaime told us, "because, if you haven't noticed, he's as shy as a turtle." he joked.

Tony sunk in his seat and tried to hide his embarrassed smile.

Jaime and Mike stood up, "We'd better get the drums set up, Hime." Mike said, and they walked out.

"And we can't get this party started without a drink first, right Vic?" Kellin cocked his head at Vic, who looked back and laughed out loud.

"That's fucking right." Vic checked his watch and turned to Chris, "What'ya say, Chris? Are you down for some male bonding before the show?" he gripped his hand onto my brother's shoulder.

Chris shrugged, "I don't see why not!"

"We'll see you in the audience, Allison." Kellin opened the door, "Tony, keep an eye on her, okay? Make sure she gets around alright." they waved.

"Sure thing." Tony said quietly. They shut the door.

I stood by the door, playing with my hair, trying not to look so awkward.

He placed his hand on the couch next to him, "You can have a seat, if you'd like."

I slowly stepped closer and sat down, pulling myself up onto the couch, and sat cross-legged.

We had said nothing to eachother for a few minutes, then I positioned myself to face him and broke the silence, "What do you play?" I asked.

"Guitar." he said shyly as he played with his fingers in his lap.

"Oh, so do I." I said excitedly. "That's all Chris and I do in our free time."

He sat up quickly, like he had just burst out of the shell he had been hiding in.

"It's such an amazing feeling, being up on stage playing my heart out." he explained. "Hearing the audience shout your name."

"The only audience I ever have is the old couple that lives across the street from me." I cracked to him.

He laughed with a huge grin on his face.
His smile was big and bright.

I sat and examined him as we laughed. He looked taller than Vic, but just as slim. He had straight, shoulder length black hair and a braid that lay on his shoulder. A dermal ring gleamed on his cheek and his ears were stretched pretty big.

He caught me looking at him and set his eyes into his lap, hiding himself from me again.

He checked the time and stood up, "I should get out there. And you should go get a good spot before those crazy people fill the place up." he held the door open for me and we walked out.