Status: Spontaneously Writing :)

Never Shout Pierce The Sirens!

Chapter Four: Vic

I stood infront of the mirror and adjusted my beanie.

Kellin is having us over tonight so I want to look nice for somebody.

I mean everybody. I want to look nice for everybody..
No one specifically..

"Vic!" Mike popped up behind me in the mirror. He startled me and I jumped. "Stop being such a girl and let's go." he teased.

I turned around, "Alright, geesh! Sorry I want to look nice tonight."

"Trying to impress someone, are we?" he asked suspiciously.

"What? No," I stuttered, "what makes you say that?"

He raised his eyebrow at me, "Don't try to fool me, Victor. I know when my own brother has a little crush. I saw the way you were looking at that Allison girl last night."

"You're crazy..." I told him.

"And you're crazy about her. I see it, man."

I ignored his comment and pushed past him, walking out of the bathroom, "Come on, let's go." I muttered.

---

"Hey, come on in!" Kellin greeted us at the door. "Make yourselves at home."

We walked inside and Mike and Jaime sat down on the couch.

"Nice place," Jaime told him.

"Thank you, I don't think it's too shabby myself!" Kellin walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"I'm going to be honest with you guys," he turned to us, "I really don't have anything planned out for tonight. I'm counting on you guys to help get this party started."

"Party?" Tony piped up, "you call the five of us, Chris and Allison a party?"

"Anything's a party if you're having fun?" Kellin tried to cover.

"Ha, shouldn't be a problem," I said, "if worse comes to worse we start playing a little. Just jam out."

There was a knock at the door. Kellin rushed over to answer it.

"Hey, Kellin!" Allison stepped in with open arms at him. Chris crept slowly behind.

"This is your party..?" Chris said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Call it a get-together."

I turned to Allison and my face lit up, "Hey!" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, Vic," she replied. She turned to the others, "hey Jaime, Mike.."
She paused. "Hi, Tony." she awkwardly smiled. They returned their hellos.

"Let's sit." Kellin directed us to the living room.

"So, how long are you guys here?" Allison asked me.

"Just a few more weeks, we've actually got a tour coming up after then." I rubbed my hands together.

"Kellin, don't you have a tour also like a few days after ours?" Jaime asked him.

"Yeah, it's a pretty short one, but it's a start here."

Chris spoke up, "How long are you gonna be gone, Kellin?"

"Two months on the road," he said, "then it's back here to home sweet home."

"Oh man," Allison sighed, "I better be seeing quite a lot of you boys before you leave, then."

My eyes widened, and she smiled at me.

I refused to look away, "That can be arranged."