Status: Spontaneously Writing :)

Never Shout Pierce The Sirens!

Chapter Six: Allison

Me and Tony were outside talking for what felt like forever, about the most random things. He was so easy to have a conversation with, believe it or not.

Kellin's "party" seemed to have been a success. Everyone had a nice time, I know I did.

Before the end of the night me and Tony had exchanged numbers, we wanted to keep in touch and planned to hangout before they left on tour.

We talked almost every day, he would ask me how my day was and I would tell him what I did and he would just laugh at the silly things I told him. I would ask him the same and he would tell me all the ridiculous stories about him and the guys and all the preparation they had to do for their tour. Then we would just talk about pointless, stupid little things, but they never failed to amuse me.

Tony was becoming such a great friend.

I was actually supposed to be seeing him later on today.

I walked into the kitchen to find Chris sitting at the table with a sandwich in one hand, and a joint in the other.

"Happy Saturday!" he said with his mouth full of food.

"Chris, it's twelve o'clock. Are you really already this stoned?" I shook my head at him.

"Do you even know who you're talking to right now?" he looked at me with disgust.

I just laughed and walked over to the fridge to grab myself a water bottle. Chris alternated between taking bites and smoking, laughing to himself like an idiot. This is why I love him so much.

My phone buzzed on the table, I ignored it until it started to buzz again.

"Someone's popular!" Chris laughed sarcastically.

I smacked him lightly on the back of his head and picked up my phone. I had two texts, I opened the first one;
"Hello pretty girl, the boys and I are having a dinner tomorrow night to celebrate the upcoming tour, and I was wondering if you would like to come as my date..or something. :)" - Vic.

My stomach fluttered and I smiled to myself like an idiot.

"Ooooh!" Chris teased me again.

"Chris, shut it!" I said and smacked him on the back of his head, harder this time. He let out a yelp.

I texted Vic back and told him that I'd love to go with him.
Oh my god, Vic Fuentes just asked me out on a date.

I checked the other text;
"Hey there, would you wanna go to the park or something?" - Tony.

We really didn't have any idea what we were going to do, but the park sounded fun. It doesn't really matter what we do, I have fun with Tony.

I danced and hummed my way up the stairs into my room to get dressed.

---

"Alright, now I know you're not thaaat weak, Tony." he shoved me forward on a swing.

"Oh really?" he said.

It took one big push for him to send me flying off the swingset. I landed flat on my ass about four feet infront of him, then continued to tumble over.

"Oh, shit!" he hurried over and knelt down beside me. "I'm so sorry," he laughed.

"Ah," I grunted trying to pick myself up, "It's okay.. I'm fine," he grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"You sure? I didn't hurt you?" he held my shoulder gave me a worried look.

I brushed off my ass and pants' legs with my hands, "Actually, I don't know, it's kind of bad, I may have to press charges." I said sarcastically.

"Uh oh," Tony joked. He looked me up and down, "I'd better make up for it then."

He scooped me up letting out a grunt, and started carrying me across the park. He cradled me in his arms and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I take that back," I said, "I guess you're not so weak."

He smiled and headed down towards a bench. He sat me down on it and stood infront of me.

"Alright, where does it hurt?" he crouched down and rested his arms on his knees.

I held out my hand.

He took a hold of it and softly kissed it. Then he trapped it between his and looked up at me, "Better?"

I blushed and snatched my hand back, "Much."

He chuckled and got up, sitting next to me on the bench.

"I have a question." he said a few seconds later.

"Yes?" I waited.

"We're having a dinner party, I guess you could say, tomorrow night and-," he began.

"Yes, I know."

"Oh, you know?" he crossed his arms in his lap, "well, I was gonna see if maybe you wanted to go with-,"

"I know because Vic invited me to go with him." I quickly interrupted.

"Oh..." he paused. "So, I'll see you there then..." he forced a smile.

His shoulders caved in and he looked down at his feet.

"Yeah," my voice cracked, "you will..."