Status: Let's see where this story take me...

Listen

Prologue

I hummed into Paramore's That's What You Get as my dad drove our Ford swiftly through the road. It's like, 6 in the morning and he drove like he's in a hurry. That is my dad.

I rolled my eyes and unplugged my headset, "Dad, it's like 6 in the morning and you’re driving like we're going to be late. Can't you just slow down?" I protested as my dad grinned at me.

"Phoebe, this is your first day at school. Could you be more excited?" he said as he pulled over in front of a huge, blue painted building. He looked around in excitement "Aah, it's been a while since the last time I came here. Have you ever heard the story of how I met your mother in this school?" he started, "I was.."

"Playing chess with Uncle Roscoe, and then you lost, in fact you were never lost to him. And then you were mad as hell and mocked him in front of everyone. Mom was just got back from the library and she stressed out because of her chemistry work and then she slapped you because you made everything's worst for her. Instead of mad at her, you were amazed by the way mom's acted, and then blahblahblah you dated her." I said and then my dad was only chuckled, "I never thought you actually listened to me."

"You told me a thousand times about it, dad.." I rolled my eyes and shoved my iPod into my pocket, "I'll go now." I said to him as he smiled, "WHOO! That is the excitement! Are you sure you won't let me escort you inside?"

I groaned, "Dad, I'm not a 4 years old girl, okay? I can do it by myself." I said as I hopped outside the car. "Bye, Phoebs! Try not to burn your hair in the laboratory. See you on dinner, okay?" my father said as he drove away and left me.

I stared at the gate and sigh. Damn, I seriously will spend my high school years here? In Dimmsdale High? The only reason I applied to this school was because my father used to went here, and Dimmsdale was a good school on my father's era. I'm just trying to pleased my father.

It was such a cruel mind, indeed. But that's exactly what I was thinking. Relax, Phoebe, calm down a little. Everything's going to be just fine. 3 years isn't a long time. Not a long time my ass.

I sighed and started to make my way to the gate, pacing, actually. Until I bumped into someone's shoulder. Ugh, I hate how my father was right, that I am careless as hell.

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked at the lanky figure in front of me, with his headphones on his ears, with a very loud noises blared from it. His sight was still, he doesn't seem to realize that I bumped at him anyway. Way to be invisible on your first day, Phoebs. Good job.

He tilted his head and widened his eyes, seems like he's pretty shocked to find me in front of him. "I'm sorry I.." he took off his headphones, "I was too carried away with the music, what did you just said?" he asked me again.

"I said I'm sorry. I bumped into you seconds ago." I answered and smiled. "Oh. No problem, I kinda got it. Freshmen's nervousness?" he said as his lips twitched into a smile. I nodded as we walked together into the school.

"I think I've deal with it. The freshmen's nervousness thingy. I don't think it got me for the fouth time in my life." he said, "That's the reason why I stuck with music, anyway. It was like..."

"A safe haven?" I abruptly said, as he looked at me and smiled, "Yeah. That's the best words to describe it. You can sing or play some musical instruments?" he asked me as I shook my head.

"Nah, I just love music. The concerts, the lyrics, the euphoria. I don't have any idea how to play any musical instruments, well I.. Sing. Like literally sing, with my 'nail on chalkboard' sounds." I said as he chuckled at me. "And how about you? You play any instruments?" I asked him.

He smiled again, "Sorta. I know, I'll make it clear again, I know" he raised his thick eyebrows, "I know to play guitar, bass, drum, and turntables." I turned my head to him and gasped, "Are you serious? You're such a multi-talented guy! You could form a band, consist of you and yourself only." I tried to joke as he chuckled again.

"Well, I love the idea but.. Nah, I'll pass on that one." he said as we began to entered the corridor. I tilted my head, "But why? You have a huge passion in music, and you know how to play musical instruments."

"There's another thing that I love so much. More than the way that I love music." he answered. "Which is..?" I bluntly said as he smiled. So wide, this time. "Photography. The best thing that could happen in my life." he answered again.

I could hear a true passion behind his husky voice. And his eyes was sparkled as he mentioned about photography. I was just going to say another thing to him but I spotted my class behind him.

"Oh. That's my class." I said as he turned around and raised one of his eyebrows, "Oh. Okay, you'd better be get in there, anyway." he said as I nodded.

Just before I stepped into the class, I could hear his voice again, calling me. I turned around to see him awkwardly scratching his nape, "I, uh, haven't introduce myself." he lend his hand to me, "I'm Callum. Callum Johnson."

I stepped forward and shook his hand, "I'm Phoebe Allen." He smiled as I gritted my teeth and pointed to my back, "I.. Gotta go inside." I said and he nodded. "Good luck finding your class, Callum." I said as I started to enter the class again.

Just when I stepped inside, I hear a pretty loud 'Psh!' as I turned my head. He was still there, facing me, "It's nice to meet you." he said as I exhaled and bit my bottom lips.

"You know that it's nice for me to meet you too." I said back and found him smiling and slowly dissapear on the crowded corridor. And uh, have I mentioned about he made me blushed? Oh yes, he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gaaaaah I have to re-post all of this story's chapters because of the massive crash. Thanks, Mibba..