I Pledge Allegiance to the Band

If only you knew Dan Flint if only

I'd like to not only thank God, but Jesus for Stefanie's connections and Kennedy's information.

"Riannon we can go now, everyone's at the beach already" said Trixie dragging me to our boat, it wasn't really a beach but we called it that because there was sand and everything happens at the beach. Plus i was still in shock.

"Stef can wait around for The Summer Set" said Grace jumping in the boat.

"NO" i screamed "I mean i can, i am the birthday girl after all, Trixie can stay with me" i said calmer. Grace eyed me suspiciously while Stefanie just winked and started the boat heading across the lake.

"Why did you make me stay with you, i hate Brian Dales" Trixie sighed i shook my head at her as i saw The Summer Set, Justin Godsey and A Rocket to the moon walking up.

"Hey, um our friend Kennedy said there was a badass party going on I'm Brian and this is Jess, Stephen, John, Josh, Halvo, Justin, Nick, Justin again and Andrew." said Brian Dales pointing everyone out and smiling at us.

"I'm Trixie and yeah but we always have awesome parties, this is Riannon it's her birthday" said Trixie practically throwing me infront of the 10.

"Hi"

"Hi! Happy birthday we brought whiskey and.....more whiskey because Stephen doesn't let us buy vodka much to Brian's disappointment" said John Gomez pointing to his brother who was smiling at me.

"We brought some beer because Eric here loves his beer pong" said Justin clapping Halvo on the back.

"Let's get this par-tay started!" said Trixie direction them to the boat. Stephen merged to the back of the group where i was and held out his hand.

"I'm Stephen the whiskey fanatic"

"I'm Riannon and i'm 21 in about..... 10 minutes" i said looking down at my watch. He helped me in the boat and we headed to the beach where everyone was partying it up.

"HEY RIANNON" said Grace holding a bottle of red wine. "D-DID YOU SEE KENNEDY? HE SAID HI TO ME AND HE ASKED ME TO SIT NEXT T-TO HIM!"

"Grace that's great man, maybe you should go back to him before Stef takes your spot" said Trixie pointing at Stefanie who was in a deep conversation with a few guys from school and Pat. Grace nodded and ran back to Kennedy who greeted her back with a kiss on the cheek, he pulled her on his lap and she leaned on his should.

"This party is the bee's knees!" said Brian Dales walking to the fire.

"He's so out of the band, who says that" said Josh shaking his head and heading over to the cooler with the others.

"So you want to go chill by the fire?" asked Stephen, i nodded and we sat next to Kennedy and Grace who were still cuddling.

"There's like a minute to midnight" he said glancing at his IPhone. Stefanie stood up and yelled for everyone to "shutup or she's going to crush them with a falling wall"

"Okay there's about 30 seconds until midnight so TRIXIE GET THE CAKE" screamed Stefanie. Trixie ran over to the boat holding hands with a stumbling John O'Callaghan to help her with a massive box. I didn't even know they got me a cake.

"EVERYONE COUNTDOWN 10..9" screamed Stefanie again, everyone started counting down and screaming and when one hit Trixie held the cake infront of me as everyone gathered around. I mentally made a wish and blew out the candles.

"OKAY NOW EVERYONE FORM A SINGLE LINE TO GET YOUR PIECE OF CAKE" screamed Stefanie again.

"WILL YOU SHUTUP" said Grace grabbing a piece of cake and throwing it at her. Everyone laughed and that started the food fight.
I grabbed a piece of cake and threw it at Stephen while he was distracted at getting Josh back. He turned and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Okay then" he said grabbing some cake and smashing it to my face, i just licked my lips and did the same with my piece. He leaned down and licked my cheek and we both wore matching grins.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have school tomorrow and grace made me update