Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

See Ya Soon!

"Oh wow, the view is amazing, Livs!" Alex's voice caught my attention as I turned away from looking out the kitchen window to follow the direction of his voice. Seeing him standing at the French doors that lead out onto the balcony of the apartment, I trailed over and stood beside him, feeling slightly nervous about moving here.

"Wow, it really is!" I responded, leaning my head against him which caused him to slide an arm around my waist and pull me into his body.

"Wish you were coming with us." He mumbled into my hair, causing me to feel extremely sad about having to part from him and the guys.

"I do but I've dreamed about this forever, you know that!" I replied while pulling away to look into his eyes, chocolate brown. I'd never forget them.

"I know, and I'm so happy that you got into this college! I'm just gunna miss you!" With that comment, he just leant down and pressed his lips against mine, making all the bad thoughts leave as I was distracted by him and the way he made me feel.

"Promise me something!" I muttered against his lips.

"Anything."

"We'll call, write and do whatever we can to keep this alive?" I was afraid of losing him after all we'd been through.

"Of course, you know I will! I love you, Olivia!" Them three words made my insides melt as I muttered them back before continuing the kiss we'd been sharing.

~~

That was four years ago. Four years have passed, and still to the day he’s never attempted to call, write or visit. Did I do something? I suppose it could be my fault. Maybe I should have visited, I tried to call and writing isn’t really my thing. I suppose he moved on, I’ve tried, I’ve told everyone that I have, when inside I really haven’t.

I never heard anything from him again.

I’m in my final year of college now, I live with three of the nicest girls ever, we became best friends within the first month of living together, since then we’ve been inseparable, constantly asking each other for advice on everything from clothes to boys, having late night talks about nothing and the laughter. I wouldn’t know what to do without them.

They’ve all gone through their fair share of boyfriends throughout college, but I’ve never gone past a first date, I just don’t feel like a can do it all again. The fear of being hurt and left again stops me from letting anyone in. I’ll have to one day, I don’t want to spend the rest of my life alone, I suppose not everyone is like him.

Meganne, Sophia and Lily have all told me to try, but I just can’t. I suppose they don’t know what it’s like giving the one person you loved and trusted everything and them just leaving and never contacting you again, it hurts, more than they know.

I'll just have to live with it, and try and move on, even if in the end, it kills me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the first bit is the only new bit, but the rest has been slightly tweaked!

Actually rather excited about this even though I know what happens and so do most of you, but then again there's new bits that none of you know about!

<3 comments are lovely, you know that!