Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

It's All About To Change.

"I still can't believe you're going to have a baby!" Jack exclaimed to Olivia just after she'd handed him the ultrasound picture.

"It is still unbelievable to me, even with this massive bump." This statement caused Jack to roll his eyes.

"It's not massive, it's cute."

"Pfft."

Jack visited New York City at least once a month, if not more, usually to visit his brother and sister. Every-time he's in the city, he would try and visit Olivia. On this visit, he'd come by Olivia's apartment just before she left for the hospital to have her seven month ultrasound and she'd invited him along.

"Thanks for coming with me today, Jack." Olivia stated while glancing up at him and smiling softly.

"Glad too, it was so cool." The front door slamming caused the pair looked up from the sofa where they were sitting in the apartment to see Meganne return from work.

"Hey, how was the scan?"

"It was good, here!" Olivia responded while holding up another copy of the scan.

"HE OR SHE IS SO BIG!!"

The three laughed together before Jack realised that if he didn't leave, he'd miss the train home. Olivia hated to see him go but knew she had to. Just before letting him go, she handed another copy of the scan without saying a word, Jack knew it was a copy for Alex and smiled lightly at her before hugging and leaving.

~~~~~

"This fucking sucks. Why do I ruin everything?" Alex groaned into Rian's shoulder.

"Alex, shut up." Rian had dealt with Alex's whining enough today. The band, crew and Alex's family split watching Alex between them after he'd spent three days recovering in hospital from drinking far too much alcohol just after the fight with Olivia.

"But I'm stupid."

"Seriously, shut up before I punch you. Jack will be here soon and you know he can't stand you in this mood so cheer up."

Alex went back to acting like he was watching the tv instead of whining any more. After twenty minutes the door bell chimed and Jack let himself in.

"Why do you ring the bell if you have a key?" Rian questioned.

"I don't know, I'm weird like that?" Jack replied before turning his attention to his other best friend. "Alex, how you doing?"

"I'm alright." Jack nodded before reaching into his pocket and handing Alex the photo. Both Rian and Jack watched Alex's facial expression change from a frown to a small smile, something neither of them had seen in a while and from that moment on, they both knew everything was about to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH, I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG.

Sorry, I've had such bad writers block, but I'm going to attempt to write a few chapters/edit a few today/tonight and get the up by midnight.