Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

Moving on.

The days of Alex crying, drinking himself into a reckless state, ignoring his phone and constantly trying to ring Olivia had passed. On the last Tuesday in June the band and crew had gone out into the city of Baltimore and hung out for the evening. A tall blonde named Jennifer had spent the evening with the guys and ended up leaving with Alex. Everyone else assumed this was going to be a one night stand but as the weeks went past and Jennifer became a member of the group. The guys knew it wouldn't last but now Alex had something to focus his attention on instead of the depression he'd fallen into.

~~~~~~~

ALEX POV
Everything changes once you find someone new, someone who changes you and makes you happy. Jennifer was that. I knew myself that she wouldn't be the one I stayed with forever, deep down I knew I wouldn't never be able to be with anyone forever other than Olivia.

Olivia may not have answered my calls but she certainly hasn’t forgot about me. When Jack returned from visiting his siblings, he brought me back pictures of the scans, obviously showing me that he’d visited her, I didn’t blame him, they were always good friends, and I wasn’t going to try and stop him. The pictures were one of the things pulling me through the rough time, they reminded me that soon a child would be entering the earth that would be partially mine, the thought of it scared the shit out of me, but it was breathtaking. The other three things pulling me through were Olivia, the band and the fans.

I knew one day I’d be able to hold Olivia and our baby in my arms as everything fell into place, it was just a matter of time until then. Until then, I’ve said goodbye to my regrets, because I need to forget and move along to make things better.

Today we were all in California, the sun was setting and Jennifer lied with her head in my lap as played with her hair. She was a perfect person to help me over this depression. It wasn’t that I’d got over Olivia, it’s just that I’d decided to push my feelings for her to the back of my heart and allow new ones for other people to move in and make me feel better when she couldn’t. I knew there would come a day when she would be the one make me better, but that wasn’t now.

Slowly enough everyone headed back to their rooms as did we, and sliding into bed and feeling the girl beside me curl into my body made my heart pang with pain as I realised the girl beside me would never be able to be loved by me as I could only love one person.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is like a mixture of new and old, I'm not sure if it makes full sense.
I hope it does. Anywayyy, I'm going to fasten everything up now! So we'll be going into Daydream now. But obviously new chapters will be included.