Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

Well, This Is Awkward.

"She really said that? No offence but I've never liked your mom." Rian replied after Olivia had told him what her mother had said to her.

"It's ridiculous. Yeah, I don't like her either."

"So you just wanna head back to Jack's? He was saying something about having a barbecue tonight."

"Eh, that sounds cool, I'm down with it."

The pair both stood up from their chairs in the Starbucks they'd met in and collected their things before Olivia took hold of Harry's pushchairs and Rian held the door open for her as they left the coffee-house and headed around to where Rian was parked.

---

"YAY, OLIVIA AND LITTLE HARRY!" Jack squealed as he opened his front door.

"Hi, Jack!" Olivia responded with a genuine smile across her face, seeing him had made her cheer up.

"Get in here, and ohhh let me hold him!" Olivia handed Harry over to Jack and watched as he cooed over him. "So everyone is in the backyard, and your room is up the stairs and the first door on the left."

"Everyone?"

"Just the gang minus the idiot and his slut."

"Wow, that pissed at him?"

"We all are, Liv!" Rian appeared through the door to respond to her question.

"Eh, wait for me, I don't want to go out there alone!" Olivia pleaded Rian before running up the stairs and dropping her bag on the bed she would be sleeping in before heading back down to walk through with Rian and following him into the backyard.

"Hey Liv!" Zack yelled from beside the barbecue, he was obviously the one doing the cooking.

"Hey Zack!" Olivia replied while taking a seat beside Jack who was now making strange noises to Harry. He was super cute with him though.

-

The gang had moved into Jack's family room as night fell and were now chatting while Olivia was putting Harry down for the night. They were all so engrossed in their conversations that none of them had noticed the pair that had walked in and were now standing at the edge of the room looking very confused that they weren't invited to this little get together.

"Guys?" The sound of Alex's voice caused everyone to jump and turn with wide eyes.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" Jack asked while jumping up and stepping towards his best friend.

"Well we were wondering where everyone was since no one answered their phones and so we thought we'd go for a drive and then we saw all the cars parked outside so we wanted to see what was happening? So?"

"Er we were just..." Jack's voice was cut off by Olivia's voice having coming back downstairs.

"Well he's down finally... oh."
♠ ♠ ♠
EEEEEE.
I know it's short but I've been trying to write all day and I've had no ideas all day and this suddenly popped into my head.

So enjoy and you may not get any updates until like Saturday as I'm out tomorrow with my friend and then Friday is the boyfriend's birthday so busy busy.

comments? xoxo