Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

What Are You Doing Here?

The silence between everyone as Alex took in Olivia being in Maryland, being in Jack's house and him not knowing.

"Olivia, what are you doing here?" Alex asked, trying to contain the anger from his friends for not telling him that she was here.

"Visiting my parents. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, I was just curious, wasn't expecting to see you that is all."

This situation was awkward for everyone. Finally Zack stood up and cleared his throat.

"Well, this was nice dude, but I've got to get home."

Everyone else slowly started getting up, saying their goodbyes and leaving. Rian, Jack, Olivia, Alex and Jennifer were the only ones left.

"Well, I guess we should go too then Al, don't want to intrude." Jennifer stated, turning on her heel and leaving the house.

"Yeah, I guess." Alex replied, nodding at everyone and leaving.

"That was weird." Jack muttered making Olivia roll her eyes.

---

"Why the hell has he text me asking if we can meet up?" Olivia groaned from her spot on Jack's couch.

"Seriously? Are you gonna go?" Jack enquired from the window seat where he was rocking Harry.

"I don't know. Should I?"

"I dunno, guess you should go to see what he wants?"

"Suppose. Will you drop me off?"

"Sure, I gotta go and see my mom anyone... before she comes round and starts yelling at me for not visiting since we came back!" Olivia chuckled at this statement, Jack's mom was the best, seriously so nice and funny.

Jack rolled his eyes at Olivia at her laugh before standing up and handing the young mom her baby.

"Where's his carseat?"

"In the hallway, I'll just get my bag and his bag and meet you in the car." The pair nodded at each other before going separate ways.

For Olivia, today would be a test, could she handle being around Alex without snapping at him or would she flip out and leave without even listening to whatever he wanted to say.

---

"Don't like punch him or anything, kay?" Jack said as they pulled up to Alex's house, only his car was in which gave Olivia the idea that Jennifer wasn't in. Or around. Did she even live here?

"I won't. I'll ring you when I want you to pick me up, KAY?" Jack nodded before smiling at her as she evacuated the car, collected Harry and their things before making her way to Alex's front door.

Jack decided to wait until Olivia was inside before leaving, watching her wait for the door to open was frustrating, Jack had expected Alex to be right at the door the second he heard the door bell go, but apparently not. Finally the door open and Olivia was greeted by Alex's face, a small smile across it as he saw that she was actually there.

Well this is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS SHORT BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEAS AT THE PRECISE MOMENT AND I NEEDED TO GET TO THIS POINT.

Sorry I forgot to update when I said I was going to! I've been working like everyday and seeing my friends and I got my results for the exams I did in college and everything! I'm slowly getting bored of this story, I'm not sure if that's because I have a massive idea for a new story in my head and nothing for this one is coming out... So I think this story will be finished within the next few weeks and then I'll leave it alone. Maybe I'll write a spin off like I said I would, one day.

OTHER NEWS; after being a fan of ATL for nearly 5 years, I joined the Hustler Club today. Was hardly any money and seems to be worth it so far! So you know!

Also if anyone wants to follow my actual daily life, you can follow me on twitter - @abbiehosken or on tumblr (i've started mine again, so i have like no one to follow so GIVE ME PEOPLE TO FOLLOW) - /imarollingfuckingstone.tumblr.com

LAST THING.

If you're reading this, please don't be a silent reader, I adore comments! Whether it be just you saying you enjoyed the chapter, what you think is going to happen, what you want to happen, or what you didn't like! So please leave a comment, I don't require comments for updates, but I would like to know what your thoughts are!

THANKS. I won't be updating again tonight, I have work in the morning so early night for me! I'll update when I get back tomorrow afternoon though!