Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

One Day.

Alex's POV

Olivia was in my house, I was amazed that she'd even agreed to come and see me. Letting her into my house and seeing her carrying our child was making my stomach lurch though. It just reminded me of what I had ruined and what could have been.

"Tell me now Alex, what do you want?" Wow, she wasn't in as good of a mood as I thought she was.

"Er, to show you something. If you'll see it that is." I responded.

"I suppose so, but really you brought me here just to show me something?"

"Er, yeah."

"Stop saying 'er', it's annoying me." I tried my hardest not to laugh before stepping towards what I wanted to show her.

Olivia's POV


I honestly had no clue what Alex wanted to show me but I went with it, following him through his house towards where the spare bedrooms were a part of the house I’d never really ventured in when I’d stayed. I noticed that he was shaking slightly, which was weird.

“Okay, so I spent ages thinking that I needed to do something with this room so I did this.” And with that he unlocked the door before opening it instantly my jaw dropped.

A nursery.

Pale blue walls, with a white and blue boarder around the bottom of the walls. Blue and white curtains and bedding. I felt like crying, it was beautiful. I looked at him with tears in eyes as he just shrugged.

“It’s beautiful.” I managed to say.

“I know you are.” Alex is very cheesy but his comment made me smile as I walked into the room to place Harry into the crib with Alex leaning against it with me as we watched him fall asleep together.

"You can't say things like that Alex, you have a girlfriend." Shrugging, Alex took my hand and lead me out the door before shutting it and turning to look at me.

"I don't care, you are beautiful. Jennifer can't stop my thoughts about you. But anyway, I wanted to show you that. I may have disappeared of the face of the planet but I had you and Harry in mind all the time."

"Oh, so you weren't just deciding to abandon your child then?" It was harsh to say, but that was how he'd made me feel.

"Liv, please. I was terrified. I didn't want to mess his life up, I've screwed mine up enough this year."

"Having a child with me was screwing up your life?"

"NO, you've got this wrong. I meant how cheating on you and screwing up our relationship had screwed my life." He'd never apologized for that, still hadn't.

"Oh. Well yeah, you screwed my life up a bit then too."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I wish I hadn't." I watched his eyes turn to look out the window before a tear fell.

"I wish you hadn't too." I responded. It was true, I wish he hadn't, I still loved him with my heart.

As I glanced around the room, I noticed it all seemed to have changed since I was last here. The living room was still beige but everything seemed much more tidier, not like Alex. Small things suggested that Jennifer spent a lot of time around here, a pair of shoes by the door, candles which were pink and throw pillows which I knew Alex hated because he thought they were pointless.

“Can I ask you something?” Alex suddenly spoke up before scratching his neck.

I nodded in response.

“Do you ever think about us, like back together?”

I thought about my answer before answering. “I guess so. You were my first and I'd like to think that you may be my last but Alex, I'm not screwing another girl over. Even if I hate her. It hurts too much."

Nodding Alex just smiled before speaking. "I still love you. And I hope too that one day we'll be back together... with more children running around and annoying the heck out of us."

I caught Alex's eyes as we both smiled softly, obviously thinking about that picture.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh, I'm really bad at updating when I say I will. But this is kinda getting good now, it's completely different from Daydream, well it will be going in and out of daydream.

Anyway, I'll be posting my new story in about an hour. So look out for that!

comments, love? <3