Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

She's a bitch and I'm glad she's gone.

Olivia's POV


After me and Alex had left Harry to sleep soundly in his nursery, we decided to go and make some coffee and sit and talk, it wasn't at all what I wanted to do, I'd rather just go and take a nap but I knew I needed to ask Alex some things and I knew he wanted to talk to me properly rather than just standing.

"Here's your coffee." Alex's voice pulled me out of my daydream.

"Thanks." I replied taking the scalding hot mug from him and placing it quickly down on the side.

"Livs, I want to say sorry properly for not being around for the past few months, I know I should have been but as I said, I was terrified. I'm sorry for being a dick and cheating on you, I had no idea what I was doing then. I've let myself be bullied into thinking that everything is going to be okay if I stay with Jennifer and if I let her stay in my life but I know it won't be. She won't let me mention you, she'll moan if someone else mentions you, and don't even get me started on what she's like when someone mentions Harry, she's horrible." I cut him off here.

"Alex, if she's so horrible, why are you still with him?" This caught him off guard as he stuttered and tried to think of an answer, after a few minutes he finally gave me one.

"It's hard to explain, I've gotten used to her being around that I just can't seem to let her go, you know?" Sadly, I did. "She helped me get off my feet after I destroyed us, she told me that I couldn't keep holding onto something that would never happen, I believed her and I have no idea why."

"Alex, I'm going to be honest, she's horrible, she's rude and for no reason, I've never done anything to her so why does she feel the need to be such a bitch to me?" I questioned him.

"I don't know."

"She's going to create when she finds out I've been here, isn't she?"

"Probably, she's due back in like half an hour." This statement instantly made me realise I didn't want to be around her at all and pulled my phone out to ring Jack.

"I'm going to go Alex, I don't want to be here if she's here." Saying that, I stood up and wandered off to ring Jack.

------

"Livs, thank you for coming here and letting me talk to you." Jennifer had just driven up the driveway and I knew it was time to leave.

"Alex, just remember that picture I described. See you" Was all I said after I'd put Harry into Jack's car and turned to get into my seat.

And with that Jack drove off, I watched in the door mirror as Jennifer got out her car and started to yell at Alex and he started to yell back, that wasn't something I was expecting, him yelling at her.

Alex's POV


Enough was enough, I had to get rid of Jennifer. I stormed off into the house and heard her running behind me.

"ALEX WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THAT STUPID GIRL IS DOING AT OUR HOUSE? SINCE WHEN WAS IT OKAY TO BRING EX'S OVER? TALK TO ME NOW." Her voice was so whiny.

"IT'S OVER JENNIFER." I yelled back.

"WHAT?"

"IT IS OVER."

"WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?"

"WE ARE OVER."

"SERIOUSLY, BE SERIOUS."

"IT'S OVER JENNIFER, THIS IS MY HOUSE, NOT OURS. OLIVIA IS NOT A BITCH AND YOU CERTAINLY NEED TO SHUT UP!"

“I don’t understand, what do you mean?” Her voice had suddenly dropped and sounded hurt, great.

Really? I’d told her at least four times now, glancing up again, I caught sight of crystal blue eyes that were piercing but they weren't the right colour for me and she wasn't the right girl for me.

“I'm saying that we, as a couple are over.” I sighed, watching her as raised her eyebrows.

“Are you breaking up with me?”

"Oh dear lord, yes. How dumb are you?" I responded as her eyes suddenly had more anger in them than I'd ever seen.

“This is because of that dumb girl?” She asked,

“She isn’t dumb, she happens to be the person I have always loved and I always will love” I replied, feeling angry build up inside of me

“If you loved her, why were you with me then? Why did you fuck everything up with her? Can’t love her that much, can you?”

“That is none of your business, that is between me and her."

“Fine, but you’ll regret this in the future, bye.” Was all she said before grabbing her bag and storming out the room. I listened until I heard the slam of the front door and I knew she’d left. Sighing in relief, I stood and moved towards my room to crawl into the sheets and allow myself to drift off into my own world.

-----

Sunshine awoke me the next morning, it was cracking through the gap in my curtains. I’d been awake for around an hour just lying in bed and thinking when I heard the bell on the door go, furrowing my eyebrows, I pushed myself from my sheets and padded towards the main room to find out who it was and what they wanted. Peering through the window frame on the door I saw Jack Barakat’s face staring directly at mine with a massive grin. Rolling my eyes, I pushed the key into the hole and turned it, once hearing the click to signify that it was open, I pulled the door open and allowed my best friend to bound into the room.

“YOU BROKE UP WITH HER!” He practically screamed into my face.

“Um, how do you know?” I questioned.

“She came flying around my house last night and started screaming at me, blaming me for allowing you to do it!” He shrugged opening the fridge and helping himself to my food, as per usual.

“Should have guessed! She's a bitch and I'm glad she's gone.” I replied, dropping down on the couch and pressing the on button of the TV to see what totally crap was on at this time of day, that was something about being at home from tour, I can never find something to watch on TV.

“So what’s next then?” He asked, dropping beside me with a bowl of cereal.

“You know what.” I stated as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Time to work on getting back our favourite girl?"

"Yep."

"I'm ready to help in all the ways I can, invite her to mine from NYC and you'll be there, tell her I'm having a party and she needs to be there, everything dude." This was Jack, he loved Olivia and me, he loved us individually and together and would do anything to get peace back between our friendships.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD.

I've been gone for SO LONG. I'm so sorry! Life's been so hectic that I completely forgot about mibba, reading and writing, I'm so behind on all the stories I read and ah.

I've tried to mix this with a chapter in Daydream but that was harder than expect, but as from now most of the chapters are going to be the same but with a few tweaks here and there and obviously I'll make sure to put whether or not there's new things in each one on the main page.

wowzaaaaa. Updates may be here and there, I'll try and do as much as possible but I'm at work a lot now and if I'm not there, I'm either at home sleeping or hanging with my family, out with my friends or staying at the boyfriends, such a busy time.

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR <3