Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

It Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends

"Meganne, do you think I should take him to the doctor?" Olivia asked her best friend as they watched Harry sleep, he'd been ill for two days and hadn't gotten any better.

"I would just to make sure it's nothing serious!"

"I'll go make a call now and hopefully I'll get him in for tomorrow morning." Olivia walked out the room and left Meganne to watch the sleeping boy. Ten minutes passed before Olivia returned.

"He can be seen at half eight tomorrow. Oh and Jack's on the phone for you by the way." Meganne's head shot up at the sound of Jack's name, they'd be chatting and getting really close which Olivia really approved of.

"Thanks!" Meganne replied before practically skipping out the room with joy.

--

A few hours after the phone call Meganne had had with Jack, Olivia was curious. Meganne had been sitting on her laptop for hours.

"Livs, what ya doing at the weekend?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Just curious, thought we could have a girlie weekend, movies, pampering and such!"

"Sounds fun, I'll make sure to keep my ''busy'' schedule free!" Olivia replied making a smirk at her friend, still curious as to where this had come from.

The rest of their evening was quiet, Harry was still sleeping and this gave Olivia a chance to clean her bedroom, something she'd been trying to do for weeks but still hadn't got around to it. As soon as the clock struck 10pm, Olivia was in bed and asleep, the earliest she'd been in bed for months.

----

Saturday arrived and Olivia woke up excited about the next two days she was to spend with Meganne. Crawling from her bed, Olivia went to collect Harry before wandering into the kitchen to make him a bottle.

"Megs?" She called out into the apartment before noticing a note on the side.

Hey Livs,

I got called into work, I'm so sorry!

but, I'm sure you'll enjoy the day anyway, just make sure you'll be at home at half twelve, I've got a present for you!

Give Harry a kiss for me!

Love Ya,
Meganne!


Frowning and feeling slightly sad about the fact she'd be alone for the day, Olivia decided to just get on with her day. Ever since having a baby, Olivia's Saturdays had changed dramatically, she used to spend them shopping with the girls, getting her hair or nails done and now they were spent playing with Harry, feeding him, changing him and just generally caring for him. It wasn't that she wished she hasn't had him, she just wished she had more time to herself.

The clock struck half twelve and Olivia heard the doorbell ding, frowning as she hadn't buzzed anyone into the building. Shrugging and wandering towards the door, Olivia peered through the peep hole before a small grin appeared on her face as she dragged the door open.

"Alex?"

"Livs, I know I've messed up but I can't stop thinking about you and I love you. I know it's a long shot but please take me back, I love you and isn't that all that matters? Please, be mine again."

Olivia didn't need to respond, she just threw her arms around Alex and pressed her lips against his.

"I'll always be yours, I love you too." She murmured against his lips.

"Forever mine, I love you more than anyone will understand!"

From that moment on, Olivia and Alex buried the hatched of their ruined relationship and built a new one, with Harry being the main factor of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
gah, it's been a while. I know this chapter is badly written, I've had NO inspiration for this story at all so trying to write this was painful and has taken me a few hours. Honestly, I just want to get this story finished and put it down. I feel like I've given it all I can and now I just want to put it away and be able to concentrate on my other story which I REALLY want to finish/actually start.

So I may be posting a few chapters tonight to try and get this moving as fast as possible.

I know this is rushed and I'm sorry! But this is possibly the hardest chapter to write. Gahhhhhhhhhh. IT'S BAD I KNOW AND I'M RAMBLING OKAY I'M GOING TO STOP.