Status: HIATUS.

Tales That Must Be Retold.

Tourists.

It'd been three weeks since me and Alex had that chat, since then he'd had to go back on tour but had texted me everyday and once or twice had rung me to chat. It was like he was trying to make up for missed time. Today the boys had a day off into NYC and Alex had told me he wanted to hang out, it was a Saturday. Worst day to do ANYTHING in New York as it was more busy on Saturdays.

Rolling over in my sheets, I pulled them over my head to block the daylight that was streaming through my blinds, a sudden yell caused me to jump up as my bedroom door flew open and an Alex Gaskarth came flying into my room and jumped onto my bed.

"OLIVIA, WAKE UP WAKE UP!" His maturity hadn't changed then.

"Alright, get off!" I murmured, pushing him off of my bed and onto the floor so I could get up and change.

"Take me around the city today." Was all I heard from Alex as I turned into my bathroom, the last sight I saw of him was him making my bed, something he NEVER did.

---

After I'd showered, dried my hair and finished getting ready for the day, I was pulled by the wrist from the apartment by Alex before I even had chance to eat. So considerate of him.

"Okay, so I want you and me to become tourists for the day!"

"Er Alex, I live here. I know the place pretty well!" I responded while following him down to the subway.

"Well, today you are going to pretend you don't live here and you're going to act like you are visiting!" He pulled me onto a train quickly and we set upon out travels.

---

"You know, I've seen the statue, but only once and it was rushed! So that was the best!" Alex was behaving like a little kid, but it was cute.

"Ahaha, look at you in these pictures! You look adorable!"

"Livs, I've always been adorable!" He replied while rolling his eyes in an amused fashion, we were sitting on the train back to the apartment, it was late but I'd had pretty much the best day in a while!

---

Stopping outside the apartment, I felt butterflies settle in my stomach as I turned to say goodbye to Alex, turning his face was inches from mine, knowing that this could end in a disaster I thought quickly before moving my lips towards his as he connected them together. I felt like everything was okay and I was going to be fine, pulling apart I saw Alex’s smile right in front of my eyes as he pulled me onto his lap and cuddled me, before opening his mouth and asking the three words I loved.

“Be my girlfriend?” He whispered in my ear.

“Always!” I replied before pulling him back into another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
AW, THEY'RE TOGETHER. YAY.