Just Being With You

Arguments

I walked into my flat as quickly as I could, hoping that Sarah would be out and I wouldn't have to say goodbye. Instead I was greeted by the her and the boys, who were looking extremely excited. Zayn and Niall were playing cards on the floor whilst Liam and Louis talked to Sarah. They had obviously said something funny as she was laughing when she turned round to face me.
"Hey, you're back early" she said and I didn't bother answering. "Where's Harry?" she asked and, once again, I didn't reply. "Is something up?"she asked, standing up and walking over to me as I grabbed a bottle of water.
It was then that she noticed the red rims around my eyes and the make up that I'd done my best to wipe from my face. The boys looked up from their antics, looking concerned.
"I'm going away for a while" I told her, picking my bag up and walking into my room as Louis simply raised his eyebrows. Sarah sighed, following me and shutting the door behind her. "What's happened?" she asked, watching as I began stuffing random clothes into the suitcase. "Nothing happened. I just can't do this any more" I told her. "I'm not going to ruin his life" I said and she gave a sarcastic laugh. "Oh and you think people won't guess what happened when you get photographed looking like a beach ball in a few months. The press will rip him apart and say he left you because you were pregnant" she said and I froze.

"That won't happen." I lied, wishing that I'd believe myself as I carried on throwing things into the case.
"For fuck's sake Emme. You know what? You can be a coward if you want, it's what you do best. But don't, just don't, pretend like you're trying to help people. You're leaving him because you're scared of getting hurt" she shouted and I heard a bump outside the door, like someone had fallen or been pushed up against it. I could tell the boys were listening.
I felt the tears welling up in my eyes, "You know you're meant to be my best friend. I can't believe you'd even think something like that. I'm leaving because I have to, and I don't care if you don't like it because it might hurt your relationship, or you prefer spending time with the boys than me.Do what you want, you wouldn't even be here, you wouldn't even be going out with Niall if it wasn't for me." I told her.
"Yeah you're right. It always has to be about you, it always has to be about how you feel, and what you're doing and who you're dating. You're so fucking self obsessed it's ridiculous. It wouldn't surprise me if you'd pretended to have bulimia for the attention. You fucking love it" she screamed and I was so furious I felt tears welling in my eyes. I heard several gasps outside the door as the boys reacted to the information.

"It's true. I had to find you a date for prom because nobody fucking asked you. Nobody even knew your name before me" I shouted, my throat burning as anger pulsed through my veins.
"So your parents are famous, guess what, nobody gives a fuck! You're eighteen and you've already been to rehab. You're a model, you're literally paid to stand around. It doesn't even count as a fucking job.You're a complete fuck up Emme, taking the easy road because you have no talents, just a good gene pool."she spat at me.
"Yeah well it's more than can be said for you. And you didn't seem to give a fuck when you were there and getting free clothes." I shouted, pissed off at the hypocrisy of the situation.

"Well then you can fucking have them. You can run off to your parents and they'll probably pay for your abortion and then you can go back to being the Nation's fucking sweetheart." she shouted angrily.
"Oh so this is because you're jealous?" I screamed as the door opened a crack and Liam walked in. "Guys you really need to calm down, okay? You're great friends don't ruin-" he began, only to be interrupted by Sarah screaming.
"This isn't about me being jealous, the whole world doesn't fucking revolve around you. This is about you constantly fucking with people's heads. It just a fucking game for you. You've turned into a huge fucking bitch." she shouted.
"Well I guess you don't have to worry any more, I'm leaving. When I come back to London I'll find a new flat, I don't want to poison you." I told her and Liam sighed. "Everybody just needs to calm down" he interjected before Sarah shouted again.
"Oh really, are you going to send one of your little slaves to pick your stuff up? Because I sure as fuck won't be putting up with your shit any more. I'm fucking over this, I'm not your assistant, I'm not your stylist, I'm not your best friend, I'm not your fucking anything" she screamed as the tears began to pour down her cheeks and the boys watched on in horror.

"You never fucking were anything to me, apart from a convenience" I shouted, lying through my teeth as I felt my heart being ripped apart. I couldn't believe this was happening, we never fought.
"You know what? Have fun trying to pay the bills without me! I look forward to see you lying in the gutter one day" I screamed, picking the suitcase up and walking out angrily, leaving the gob smacked boys to comfort her.
Why the fuck did everybody always take her side? She always played the fucking victim, as if she'd never done anything bad, as if she'd never stepped a foot of of fucking line, I thought miserably to myself as I slammed the front door behind me.
Once outside I wondered what I was supposed to do now. I was on my own with a huge suitcase and I hadn't arranged for the car to pick me up. Grudgingly, I began wheeling the suitcase as best as I could towards the car park where my car was waiting.

Despite passing my driving test over a year ago, I'd yet to take my car out anywhere. Truth be told, I was far too accustomed to being chauffeured around, plus I was an awful driver. Once inside the car I cursed myself for not driving regularly as I struggled to remember what to do, until at last it came to me.
I drove slowly out of the car park, praying to God that the roads weren't busy. Unfortunately, it seemed that everybody had chosen today to go shopping or out for a drive and the roads and pavements were jam packed. I tried turning on the radio to distract myself, only to find that he was singing on every single fucking station.
"What the fuck is wrong with the world?" I shouted, startling the old lady in the car next to me slightly. She gave me a strange look, edging her car as far away from me as it would go as I tried pointlessly to apologise. It was then that I began to cry, letting the tears flow down my face relentlessly, not caring that there were several people staring and one had even taken out her camera phone.

My phone! It suddenly occurred to me that Sarah or one of the other boys had left me a message to say that they'd forgiven me. Or maybe would tell me that he still wanted me and the baby I wished desperately, instantly despising myself.
I didn't need them, I didn't need anyone. I'd practically raised myself as my parents were gone so much, how hard could a baby be?
I comforted myself with these thoughts as we edged ever closer into the countryside where my Dad's house was.

After being let through the gate I drove up the drive and was immediately greeted by George, my father's assistant. "Emme, how have you been?" he asked brightly. "Well I'm eighteen and I've just decided to come home out of the blue. It's obviously not good news" I told him rudely, watching as he lugged my suitcase out of the boot.
"Right, er, sorry" he said, raising his eyebrows at me slightly. I knew I was being rude, and proving Sarah's pint about me being a brat right, but in that moment I didn't care. All I was concerned about was going to my room and relaxing for the first time in the past two weeks.

I eventually made it up to my room where I simply sat on my bed, wondering what to do next. I'd been told that my Dad was in Australia for a work commitment and Ella was out shopping, as per usual. I was left to wonder what to do next as there was no chance of a one to one for another few hours.

Harry POV

I'd been so shocked when Emme had left I hadn't know what to do, until I eventually realised I should talk to an adult, a real adult, not the boys. I couldn't talk to my parents, they ere too far away and they's be too shocked by the whole pregnancy. Instead, I phoned the only person I thought would understand.
I dialled the number, hoping they'd answer quickly. After what seemed like an eternity, they answered, their husky voice filling my ears.
"Harry? Hi" the person said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, hope you like this. I'm still avoiding revision, even though I have two huge exams which I'll probably fail tomorrow :( Wish me luck!
Anyway, don't be a silent reader.