Just Being With You

The Morning After

"Emme, are you and Harry exclusive?" someone shouted, stirring me from my sleep. "What the fuck? Where am I?" I mumbled to myself, trying to open my eyes, which seemed to be glued together with sleep. "Harry, is Emme good in bed?" a man shouted from somewhere. Who was Harry and why would he know if I was good in bed?
I finally managed to open my eyes, and found myself lying in somebody else's bed. Shit. I've been kidnapped, I thought to myself, putting it down as the only possible explanation. I looked under the covers quickly, "Oh my God, I've been raped" I screamed to myself, before slapping myself on the forehead, aware that I could be being watched. This time I didn't even attempt to be quiet, "Ow, fuck! What the fuck is wrong with my head?" I screamed.
I decided the best thing to do would be to get out of bed and grab my clothes, then attempt to sneak out. However, this soon proved to be a task in itself. It seemed that my dress was nowhere to be seen. "Shit" I said, aware that it was likely my captor would be coming to check on me soon. After several minutes of stumbling around the large, white and blue room, I found the dress poking out from underneath a chair in the corner of the room.
I began to pull on my clothes, grimacing as pain shot through my body at every movement, when the door opened to reveal a young man. It all came rushing back to me, the awards show, the after parties and eventually coming back here.
I hadn't been kidnapped, nor had I been raped. I'd just had sex with a member of One Direction.

His smile was stunning. So stunning that I forgot how to breathe, let alone speak. "Hi" he said casually, looking at me with those piercing green eyes of his. I mumbled something incoherent and began to look for my bag, grateful that I had something to do instead of just staring at him like an idiot. "Here," he said, smirking slightly as he bent over and pulled my bag out from where it was laid, hidden under a cushion. "Thank you." I said awkwardly, "So, I should probably go now but it was nice to meet you." I told him, walking forward ever so slightly. A flicker of hurt flashed over his face quickly, but he quickly plastered over it with a smile. "You might not want to do that. There are paparazzi everywhere. I think they must have followed us here last night." he told me.
"Oh, that's what all the noise was" I said, more to myself than anything else. "Um, do you mind if I call my assistant to bring me some clothes? Then I can leave without people guessing what happened." I asked, already pulling my phone out. "Hi Sarah, it's me. Listen, could you bring me some clothes to... Uh, sorry Harry. What's the address?" I asked him, before mumbling the answer into the phone.
Sarah agreed to come, but warned me she'd be about forty minutes due to traffic. "You sound rough" Harry laughed, "Would you like some paracetamol?" he asked, and I nodded gratefully before heading into his kitchen after him. I watched as he pulled some tablets out of a cupboard before pouring me some water. He set them down on the table where I was sitting and I took them gratefully. Once I'd finished I began to fiddle with my hands, wondering what he must think of me. "I'm really sorry about last night. I can assure you that I never usually do things like this." I blurted out, and he looked up in surprise. "Don't worry about it, I'm not usually like this either" he said with a smile that made it hard to believe he wasn't out getting girls every night.
"No really. This morning it didn't even occur to me that I'd come back and had sex with you. I thought I'd been kidnapped and raped, that's how weird this is for me." I told him, and he began to laugh. "It's not funny. I was trying to sneak out before you came in. I had no idea where I was" I said, but began to laugh with him when I realised how ridiculous my observations had been.
We finally stopped laughing and fell into a contented silence. I looked up, smiling slightly and caught him staring. He shot me a grin, ducking his head bashfully. "Uh, I know that you don't remember last night very well. But would you mind giving me your number? I'd really like to see you again." he said, smiling flirtatiously.
I opened my mouth to say yes, of course I'd go out with him, when a door opened and we were interrupted. "Fuck Harry. I seriously think I am dead. I was so off my head my last night I had a dream where you hooked up with-" a boy walked out, holding his hands to his head as if he was trying to stop it falling apart, until he saw me and stopped dead in his tracks. "Emme York" he finished.
I smiled slightly, "Hey, I'm Emme" I said, glancing over at Harry who looked as if he was trying to stop himself laughing. Louis stared for a second, "One minute...What?" he asked, looking extremely confused as Harry and I both bent over laughing.
After gently explaining to Louis that I had slept over and he hadn't dreamt last night's events we let him go back to bed as his aching head "couldn't take the shock". "I'm sorry about him." Harry said, a smile still playing on his lips. "That's fine, I just didn't realise you lived together." I told him. Harry laughed, "Yeah it's cool until he starts filming you sleeping, or you wake up to find him spooning you. I feel sorry for his girlfriend." he told me with a smile and I laughed.

Sarah arrived fifteen minutes later with some clothes for me to change into. After going into his room to get dressed I walked out to say goodbye. "Thank you for letting me stay here." I told him, grateful that now I could tell people I'd just stayed in a spare room instead of looking like a slut. "That's fine, really. Listen, can I get your number before you go?" he asked, and I had to refrain from squealing. "Of course," I told him, typing the number into his phone quickly. "I'll text you later" he promised, before saying goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I hope you like this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it. Anyway, don't be a silent reader, I love hearing from all of you! :) x