Just Being With You

Explanations

Harry POV

"So you're awake then?" Louis asked me coldly, turning his head away from his phone. Eleanor sat next to him wordlessly, engrossed in the TV show she was watching.
"Yeah, why?" I asked, shrugging slightly as he glared at me. "I think you know why. You slept with Caroline last night." He accused me, standing up in his pyjamas as Eleanor finally looked round to see what was going on.
"What the hell? No I didn't" I told him before grabbing an apple and going to sit down. He sighed in frustration, running his hands through his messy hair, "Harry, there are pictures everywhere. I'm kind of disappointed that you waited, what, three hours before hooking up with someone else. Seriously, how do you think Emme feels right now? She's pregnant" he said, trailing off slightly when he saw the look on my face.
"Firstly, I din't sleep with Caroline. We went to a bar, with her boyfriend. The reason she came back here was that I was drunk and upset. And secondly, I doubt that Emme will give a fuck after the way she left me yesterday, not that she has any right to." I told him, the anger boiling inside me, making me feel as if I might burst.

"It doesn't even matter that you didn't sleep with her. It's disrespectful that you'd be seen with your ex so soon after you split up. You might not see it that way, but you're in the public eye now, and everyone is talking about this. They're probably stalking the poor girl and you don't even give a damn." he told me before pausing for breath. "All I'm saying is, she's carrying your baby, and you at least owe her some kind of explanation" he said, sitting back down again and wrapping his arm around Eleanor who was watching me carefully.
"Well she obviously doesn't want to see me again." I told them, pulling a chair up to the sofa and sitting down.

"That's not true" Eleanor said to me, and I looked up immediately. How did she know that?
"How do you know that? And even if you do, how am I supposed to go and see her. I have no idea where she is, and I doubt she'll tell me." I told her bitterly.
"Well, luckily for you, I have phoned her. She told me she's confused about the whole situation. I said she should speak to you, and although she didn't say yes, she didn't say no either. And I do know where she is." Eleanor said whilst Louis smirked and I looked on in amazement.
"How did you know that?" I asked her in shock. "I have my ways" she said smugly. "Plus, I'm going to help her move her stuff later, so you should come with me." she told me, before pressing play and going back to watching the TV programme like nothing had happened.

Emme POV

I finally arrived in London after three agonizing hours of wondering whether I was doing the right thing. Once I'd finally got to Simon's house I began to unpack my stuff myself, ignoring the objections of his staff. I'd decided that I needed to start doing stuff for myself, instead of just sitting down and watching as people got my shit together. It would be part of the new, grown up me, who wouldn't act stupid and mess everything up, but instead bring up a baby herself.
I was almost done unpacking my five suitcases, plus five boxes full of stuff that I'd gathered from my Dad's house when there was a knock at the door. I wandered to the door and opened it to find Eleanor standing there with a bright smile on her face. "Hi. Listen, I hope you don't mind, but I brought the boys over to help. I mean, I thought you'd have a lot of stuff and then when I mentioned that it was Simon's house they insisted on coming." she told me with a smile, and I tried to act casual.
"Oh that's cool, where are they?" I asked, my smile frozen in place. She beamed, "They'll be here in a minute. There were a lot of fans outside the building so Louis suggested I went ahead." she said, walking in to my bedroom with wide eyes.
"Your room is...amazing. Like seriously, amazing." she told me and I smiled. "Thanks, I've always had a bedroom here, so it's kind of girly from when I was like, fifteen, but I think I'll probably buy my own flat soon" I told her, sitting down on the bed and trying to calculate how I could ask if Harry was coming. Shit, what if Sarah was coming. I couldn't deal with both of them, I'd actually been hoping I wouldn't have to see them again for the next few years, but I'd known it was a long shot.

"So, are all of the boys coming?" I asked casually, leaning back as Eleanor admired the clothes which I'd hung up. "Um, yeah. Sarah couldn't come though, she had this thing to go to" she said awkwardly. I knew that the 'thing' didn't exist, and she was actually just pissed at me as we'd arranged to go to lunch with Alice today.
Then the thought of what I was supposed to say to Harry hit me. "Fuck." I whispered more to myself than anything, but Eleanor began to speak.
"I know. You probably don't want to speak to Harry after the whole thing with Caroline, but I've spoken to him and he does have an explanation." she told me, before starting to walk towards the door upon hearing a knock.

I followed close behind her, watching as the door swung open to reveal the boys talking amongst themselves. They didn't notice us for a moment, and during those agonizing seconds I wondered what they must think of me. I'd left their best friend, with little explanation and swanned off to my Dad's house so that I could be a spoilt brat and have people tell me that what I'd done was fine and I was a good person. I'd screamed at my best friend, Niall's girlfriend and told her that I was better than her. And then I'd asked them to come and help me unpack.
It seemed to me that I was the most selfish person alive. I was a self-indulgent brat who only cared for myself, and simply didn't bother to think about how my actions would affect the people around me. And if that was what I thought of myself, then what the fuck would they think of me, the fucking hurricane who had flown through their lives, leaving nothing but destruction in my path? What would Harry, the beautiful, curly haired god who had just noticed me and was turning towards me with a blank yet magnificent expression on his face, think?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry it's been a while. I'm so tired, I've literally been falling asleep in class! My friends found that funny...
Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and comment and subscribe! :)