Just Being With You

Reconciliations

I whipped round to face him. He was standing there with his head bowed, hands in pockets whilst a single tear ran down his perfect face.
"Emme I'm sorry. I know that I've messed up and I don't deserve you, but I really do love you. More than anything." he sighed, wiping away his tears. "I'm not going to pretend that this changes things, because I know that I've probably ruined things forever, but please don't cut me out. I love you, and I already love this baby and I don't think I could bear to lose both of you" he said, his voice muffled slightly as he struggled to keep it together.
I stepped forward slightly, "Harry" I said softly, holding out my arms as he looked up. He shrugged it off, "I've really fucked this up, haven't I?" he asked me, his voice becoming slightly deeper.
I smiled, "You could never fuck anything up." I told him, reaching up to kiss him. My lips pressed against his, working with them gently but firmly as our hands ran wildly up each of our bodies, as if trying to prove our love for one another.
Harry took hold of my bum, picking me up and lifting me onto the kitchen table, where he proceeded to kiss my neck as I ran my fingers through his curls.
Just as I let out a moan someone opened the door opposite us, clearing their throat to let us know they were there. "Go away Louis" Harry said, still attached to my neck. I let my hands slide down down his back and onto his bum as let out a small groan.

"It's not Louis" a gruff voice said, and Harry immediately stepped back as I tried to jump off of the table, almost falling on my arse in the process. I looked up and caught the eyes of Simon, who was standing there, and frankly didn't look amused.
"Good to see you Harry, although I can't say I enjoy seeing so much of you" he said, as Harry slowly turned red, struggling to cover his growing erection with his hands. It wasn't working.

Simon smirked at the sight of the uncomfortable boy before turning to me. "Emme, I understand that you're a grown up, and you can do what you want, but you do have a bedroom." he told me, reaching for a bottle of water from the fridge.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were home, and there are people in my bedroom. Plus, I didn't know that was about to happen" I said pathetically as my cheeks grew hot.
Simon simply laughed, beginning to walk out of the room before I called out "Please don't tell my parents about this" I begged. He smiled, turning on his way out "Wouldn't dream of it" he said with a chuckle.

As soon as he left I buried my head in Harry's head, "That was so embarrassing" I whined. "Simon Cowell just saw me with a hard on" he breathed in disbelief as the door opened and Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Eleanor practically fell in, all crying with laughter.
"That was...it was..." Louis attempted to speak before completely collapsing in a heap on the floor, where Zayn jumped on him.
"Do you guys always eavesdrop?" I asked impatiently, waiting for them to calm down. It took another three minutes-and I'd counted- before any of them were able to string together a sentence.
"Simon saw your boner" Liam gasped, holding his stomach as he let out another huge laugh. "It's not that funny" Harry mumbled, glaring at the boys.
"It's almost too funny" Niall cried, having never stopped laughing, he was now gasping for breath.

Once they'd recovered they began to look indignant, "We weren't eavesdropping" Louis whined when Harry hit him on the arm. "We just came to see why you were taking so long" Zayn said, still smirking.
"And I still haven't looked in the fridge" Niall piped up, making a beeline towards the large fridge behind us as I rolled my eyes.
"So what are you guys doing to day?" I asked, leaning against Harry who immediately wrapped his arms around me, resting his hands on my stomach.
"We have an interview in, like, an hour, but we're free tonight" Liam told me, taking a bite of the apple he'd stolen from the fruit basket.
"Great, just enough time for Niall to eat the entire contents of the fridge and cupboards" I said with a smirk as Niall's head whipped round at the mention of his name.
"What did I do?" he asked through a mouthful of food.

Exactly one hour ten minutes later we arrived at the studio where the boys were being interviewed. After catching us in the kitchen, the boys had been continually teasing us, particularly Harry about what had happened, and he'd had to assure them he'd resort to violence if they told anybody.
Somehow I'd been dragged along with them, although I knew Sarah would be there, trying to piss me off and sending nasty little jibes my way. Niall had tried to assure me that she 'wasn't really that angry' but I could tell form the look on his face that he was slightly scared of what she might do to me. So now I was sitting, laughing, as Harry had his make up done. He'd flinched when he was told he'd have to wear make up, and once they'd eventually finished grooming his hair he'd run his hands through it, completely destroying their hard work.
"You do know that they're going to have to spend another forty five minutes fixing it now, don't you?" I'd asked him as the hair stylist sighed, picking up the comb once again.
"I'm just going to mess it up as soon as I'm on set anyway" he told me with a mischievous grin as I sent an apologetic look the hair stylist way.

Just then Sarah walked in, wearing a pair of my Helmut Lang leather trousers and a red silk tank top. She glared at me before walking over to Niall and whispering something, casting her eyes over at me every so often. He held his hands up slightly, giving her a wide eyed look as she shrugged, rolling her eyes at me before walking off to talk to Eleanor.
Harry let out a whistle, "Well that was awkward" he said quietly as the hair stylist looked on in interest.
"Well if I know Sarah, it's about to get a lot more awkward. She's never been one to keep quiet when she's pissed off" I told him, trying to ignore the looks I knew I was getting from every member of staff on set. It was as if everybody, even those who didn't know what was going on, could sense how awkward things were.
She waited until the boys were on the sofa, waiting for the producer to tell them they were on air to talk to me. "You certainly wasted no time squirming back into his life" she bitched, glaring at me.
"Sarah, I don't have time to listen to you bitch, I actually have better things to do in life than bicker with you. I'm here to support my boyfriend, nothing more, so if you're not comfortable with me being here, then you should leave because I certainly won't be." I said, walking away from her. On my way towards the door I stopped to turn around, "Oh and by the way, stop being a bitch to Niall, he's got nothing to do with our argument." I told her, walking out by the cameras where the boys were messing around.

I kept quiet as I watched the boys messing around as the man questioned them. "So boys, are you excited about the tour?" he asked and I blushed slightly as the boys immediately jumped in, shouting things out suggestively.
"I think Harry's probably most excited" Zayn began but Louis interrupted him.
"He gets excited really easily" he shouted gleefully, laughing as Harry turned an attractive shade of tomato.
"Almost too excited" Liam said, raising one eyebrow at the camera as Niall simply laughed.
"Sometimes it's hard to calm him down" he said, emphasising the word hard whilst the other boys howled with laughter.
The man looked on in confusion, he could guess what they were talking about but he wasn't sure that they would be so open about it.
"Yeah, the fans are great" Harry said lamely, rubbing his forehead slightly, as if wondering how he could leave without being noticed.
Liam stepped in once he'd stopped laughing, once again being Mr Sensible. "We just have one more concert here in London tomorrow, and then we're going to America next month." he said whilst Harry sighed in relief.

A few minutes and several innuendos later, the interviewer began asking the more awkward questions. "So Harry, you were seen out with Caroline Flack, your ex, a few days ago, and the night before that you were with Emme York, your girlfriend. What does she think of that?" he asked, turning to face the camera with an impossibly white smile.
"Ugh, she's great. She knows that Caroline and I are just good friends and Caroline's boyfriend was actually there that night as well so obviously nothing went on" he told them and I nodded. We'd agreed that the less people knew about his kiss with Caroline the better as it didn't really matter now I'd forgiven him.
"We're just really happy at the moment, she's great and she gets along with all the guys" he added whilst Louis made an "Aww" noise, ruffling Harry's hair playfully.

After the interview we all went back to Harry's flat, as it was nearest, trying to avoid the crowds of paparazzi who had gathered to take pictures of us.
"What's wrong?" Harry asked in a quiet voice as we watched Louis and Liam bicker over which film we were going to watch.
"It's my flat" Louis told him childishly, crossing his arms and pouting. "It's my DVD" Liam retorted, sitting in front of the DVD player as if guarding it from Louis's advances.
I resisted the urge to smile before turning to Harry. "I'm taking the test tomorrow" I told him tomorrow and he looked nervous, nevertheless smiling at me.
"I'm here for you all the way, no matter if it's negative or positive." he told me, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in to hug him.
"Thank you" I told him, smiling as I breathed in his familiar scent.
"For what?" he asked, resting his head on mine, interlocking our fingers as he spoke.
"Loving me"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone, I hope you like this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it! Please leave a comment and subscribe :)