Just Being With You

Announcemtents

"It's positive" said Harry, somewhat breathlessly and my head shot up. "What? I mean, are you sure?" I asked, confused as a rush of emotions hit me. The first feeling was one of happiness, then shock and then excitement.
"Well there's a plus sign" he told me. I didn't have to hear any more, I couldn't help but squeal and reach up to kiss him. We broke apart after a moment.

"I can't believe we're having a baby. Us, together." I told him and he grinned, "No need to sound so surprised" he said and I batted his arm away playfully. "You know what I mean, I just wasn't expecting this. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but now I just feel...excited, and really, really happy!" I told him.
"I can't wait to do this with you. I'm going to every single scan with you. I'll be there for everything, no matter what my management say" he told me, leaning down to kiss me again.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Harry, it's Paul. You need to be on stage in two minutes" a gruff voice came and Harry sighed, pulling away from me reluctantly."I love you" he murmured into my ear before opening the door and walking out. I grabbed my bag quickly, walking out and trying to act as normal as possible, although I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.
The boys were standing in a little huddle and Harry turned round quickly to shoot me a smile before jogging over. "I'll see you in a bit" he said, kissing me once more before running off onto the stage.

"What was all that about?" Danielle asked with a grin. "All I saw was you two going into the bathroom together and then coming out fifteen minutes later looking extremely happy." She added, giggling as she spoke.
"I just had some good news." I told her as Eleanor raised here eyebrows. I shot her a look that roughly translated to 'Later' before turning and walking back to the boys dressing room to grab a bottle of water.

It was weird how aware of my body I was. I took extra care to not walk into anything, dodging the people who were walking past in a rush in an attempt to protect the life inside of me.
Once in the room I checked no one was around before picking up my phone and dialling a familiar number. "Ella?" I asked once the phone had been picked up and she'd greeted me.
"Harry and I want to come and see you soon. When is Dad coming back so that Harry can meet him properly?" I asked.
"Next week? Well I have something to tell you. See you then" I told her, hanging up before I could give too much away. I was dying to tell her everything, how the test was positive, how happy I was about it, but I knew that it was too big to do over the phone, plus I had to go and watch the boys now. So I put my phone back in my bag before walking back to join Eleanor and Danielle at the side of the stage.

He was amazing to say the least. He never ran out of energy, running around the stage, greeting the fans, hitting the high notes. He was immune to the boys distractions, though they tried their best to throw him off by ruffling his hair and slapping his bum. It was the best performance I'd ever seen in my life, including those by my father who had won multiple grammys and BRIT awards.
I wasn't the only one stunned at the ease with which he sung like an angel, Danielle and Eleanor were both stood with their mouths wide open.
"You must give a good blowjob" Danielle whispered whilst Eleanor began to shriek with laughter and I blushed wildly.
"Well I do, but that's not what just happened." I told her and she laughed even harder.

After a while the boys came bounding off stage. "How was I?" Harry asked, wrapping his sweaty arms round me. "You were amazing, but you smell" I told him truthfully and he grinned.
"I'll just ignore the last part and take that as a compliment." he grinned. "Listen, do you mind if we tell the boys tonight, I just don't want to keep secrets from them and they already kind of know anyway." he asked and I nodded happily. "Of course, as long as you don't mind that I promised my step-mum we'd go to see her and my Dad next week." I told him and he laughed. "Of course I don't mind." he said, pressing one last kiss on my lips before running off to get changed under a shouting Paul's influence.

"You love him" Danielle accused me once the boys were back on stage and I couldn't even deny it. I smiled shyly, "It probably sounds stupid, but I'm just so happy around him. We haven't been together long, but it we've been through so much that it feels like we have, so we've already told one another." I admitted, biting my lip as I wondered if they thought I was being so stupid.
"You are so good together, it doesn't sound stupid. There's no point in waiting to say how you feel." Eleanor told me wisely , smirking as I blushed bright red.

A while later the boys were finished and ready to go home. We all piled into 'The Van" and began driving towards Liam's house where we were going to hang out for a while.
"Did you enjoy it?" asked Harry quietly as I leant against him in the car. "Of course, you were amazing" I told him. "Even better than you were on The X Factor." I said with a giggle and he groaned.
"What? How did you see those? Have you been Googling me?" he asked, saying the last part in a teasing manner. I laughed, "Don't flatter yourself. No, I'm Simon Cowell's god-daughter, I went to a few of the shows. I was actually at the final, I was so sad when you didn't win" I told him.
Harry chuckled, "That's very sweet, but why didn't I meet you?" he asked, ignoring the other conversations going on between the boys.
"I didn't meet any of the contestants. Plus, I don't think Simon would have let you near his innocent god daughter. I was only like, sixteen" I told him and he laughed.
"Innocent?" he asked with a laugh and I hit him lightly.

We arrived at Liam's flat soon after where I was given the grand tour. His flat was similar to Louis and Harry's, although it was much tidier and instead of plain bedroom walls, Liam's were plastered in Leona Lewis posters. "Cute" I had told him when shown a giant poster of her opposite his bed.
Once the tour was finished I walked back into the living room to find Harry and Louis cuddling on the sofa whilst everybody else sat watching them. Every so often they would whisper something to the other and they would both begin to shake wildly with laughter.

"I think our boyfriends are gay" I mumbled to Eleanor, watching as Louis played with Harry's hair, telling him how lovely it was.
"I know they are. I once walked into their flat to find them both wearing face masks and watching The Notebook. They were surrounded by tissues, though thankfully not the happy kind." she told me and I began to laugh, thus diverting Harry's attention from Louis. He came bounding towards me, sitting down next to me and pulling me into a lying position so I could rest my head in his lap.

"Guys we have some news" he told everyone. "Oi, Niall and Zayn shut up, I have something to tell you" he told the bickering pair. Zayn had taken a pack of pringles from Niall as a joke and Niall had retaliated by taking Zayn's favourite mirror and threatening to smash it.They eventually looked round to face him and I sat up, watching for their reactions.
"Emme took a pregnancy test tonight. It was positive." he said and everybody was silent for a second. I began to panic for a moment, were they pissed off at me for ruining their career?
But then, before the panic could completely set in, they began to cheer happily as everybody stood up to hug us, or in Louis' case, jump onto us and attack us with a hug. Seriously.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be an uncle" Louis sobbed into my top. He literally hadn't stopped since the announcement five minutes earlier, although everybody else had pretty much returned to normal.
"Yes Louis, and you're going to be a great uncle" I told him, trying to peel him off of my cardigan whilst everybody else watched in amusement.
"You look so uncomfortable right now. I can't wait until you have a baby" Zayn said with a smirk and I hit him lightly once I'd eventually passed Louis onto Eleanor.
"Shut up, I'll be a natural with children!" I retorted and he rolled his eyes. "Maybe, maybe not" he said with a laugh. "You are not funny" I told him, trying to keep a straight face. His laugh was really infectious.
"You're right, you might be good with kids. But you're not right when you say I'm not funny - I'm hilarious. Anyway, it's just weird thinking about you two with children." he said, looking over at Harry who was wrestling Liam in front of the TV.
"Oh my God, I'm going to be bad with kids" I said in mock horror, trying to make Zayn think he'd actually upset me.
"What? No, no, you'll be good, great even." he rushed to say, holding his hands out as if unsure of what to do as I began to sob. It was seriously all I could do not to laugh as he wrapped an awkward arm around me in an attempt at a hug.
"I'm going to be the worst mum ever! Oh my God, what if they take my children away from me?" I cried as everybody looked round, sending accusatory looks Zayn's way.

"Love, what's wrong?" Harry asked, pushing Zayn to the side and sitting down next to me as he wrapped his arms round me.
"Zayn said I'm awful with kids and I'm going to be a bad mum. He thinks our children will be taken away from us" I wailed loudly, sending accusatory looks his way before leaning closer to Harry and whispering, "Just go along with it." I felt him stiffen up as he first processed what I'd said but after a second he was back to normal.
He stood up slowly, "Zayn, how dare you say that to any pregnant woman, let alone my girlfriend." he said loudly whilst the other boys looked on in a mixture of concern and interest.
Zayn simply stuttered, "No, I.. I didn't" before going silent once more.
"You know that Emme is nervous about being......about being a" Harry began but had to stop once he began to laugh.
I stopped fake crying abruptly and stood up to hit Harry on the arm. "You idiot, we could have carried that on for ages" I moaned as Harry carried on laughing. Everybody else was watching in confusion, Zayn still looked scared.
"What? What just happened?" Niall asked, looking from Harry, to Zayn, to myself in bewilderment.

"I wasn't actually annoyed, I just felt like messing with Zayn. So I pretended to cry and made Harry go along with it, until he messed it up." I said, shooting a look his way as the rest of the boys began to smirk, chuckling at the memory of Zayn's horrified face.
"You were so scared" I teased him happily, watching as he scratched his head, trying to think of a witty comeback. He couldn't.
"You are an amazing actress" said Liam who looked slightly spellbound. I shrugged slightly, "I'm okay I guess. My mum put me through lessons when she hoped I'd be an actress. I just never really thought I was good enough" I told them, watching as they stood with their mouths hanging open. I simply flopped onto the sofa, taking a pringle from the discarded tube which Niall had left on the table.
"But... you cried. Like, convincingly. That's hard" concluded Danielle."Thank you, I guess I get it from my Mum" I thanked her, trying to ignore the looks they were sending my way. It was all becoming slightly creepy.

"You should be an actress" Niall said, not even objecting to the fact that I'd taken his food. Christ, he must have been impressed.
"You're overreacting, all I did was cry a bit." I said and they all began to grumble. "Fine, whatever." Zayn mumbled, taking his seat again. Evidently, he didn't want to upset me again.

"I'm exhausted." I told Harry, leaning against him in the car that was taking us back to Simon's house. "So am I" he told me, wrapping his arms around me as I snuggled into him. "But we're looking at houses tomorrow so you'd better get some rest. Besides, this is what it'll be like the whole time in America." he said, running his hand through his hair.
I sat up straight at that. "Are you inviting me to America with you?" I asked, not sure if he'd said it by accident or not. We'd never even discussed what would happen when he went on tour.
"Well I thought...I just thought that you'd want to" he stuttered, clearly worried he'd just upset me by assuming I'd be free to go."I mean, obviously you don't have to. You can fly in and out if you don't want to leave London permanently." he said nervously.

"No, I really want to come, I just didn't realise I was invited.When are you going anyway? You can meet my Mum while we're there." I told him happily and he instantly relaxed.
"Late next moth, so in about five weeks" he told me and I began to close my eyes to sleep. "And by the way, Zayn fancies your Mum."he told me and I fell asleep laughing, although I couldn't shake off the feeling that I'd forgotten something.

Outfit:
Playsuit (from last chapter) - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/311355

Leather Trousers- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/310652
T-Shirt - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/179885
Cardigan- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/179457
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone, I hope you like this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it! Please leave a comment and subscribe :)