Just Being With You

Trips

I woke up the next morning to a smiling Harry. He had shaken me awake gently and was now resting his body on top of mine as he beamed at me. Needless to say, this early in the morning no amount of positivity could rub off on me and I pushed him off of me in favour of the duvet. I began burrowing into it, winding it around me as I hoped to go into hibernation for a few more hours.
"Emme." Harry said, determined to wake me up. "What?" I muttered, trying not to squeal as he began tickling my side. "The estate agent rang. She wants to know if we want to make an offer on the house. And Niall wants to know if we have any bacon because he's run out and is hungry." he said, adding the last part as an afterthought.
I sat up slightly, finally awake. "I don't know, I mean, I loved the house. But we don't really need one that big, plus it was like, a lot of money" I told him and he didn't stop smiling.
"But we would have the boys over a lot. And our families might want to come and stay, plus it's not like we can't afford it." he said with a smile.
"So you want it then?" I asked, trying not to scream with happiness. "I want it if you want it." he told me cryptically.
"Well I want it..." I told him, trailing off at the end once I realised that I sounded like a complete brat. However, I stopped worrying when Harry stood up and began jumping on the bed happily. "We're getting the house! we're getting the house" he chanted and I heard a groan from outside our room.
"They're having sex again" Eleanor moaned and I laughed loudly. "No we're not!" I shouted to her and the door opened.
"You look happy" she said, sitting down on a chair near the bed whilst I thanked God that Harry was actually wearing boxers. "Emme and I are going to put an offer in on the house" he stated happily, finally sitting down.
"Oooh, I want to see it." she said happily and I rolled my eyes slightly.
"We haven't put the offer in yet and then they still have to accept." I told them both and Harry's face dropped for a second before perking up again.
"As if anybody could say no to this face." he said and I snorted.
"As if anybody could say yes." I muttered under my breath and Eleanor began to laugh as Harry stood up, pretending to get angry.
"Right, that's it." He said, walking out of the room. A few seconds later I heard him screaming "LOUIS" and a crash as they both presumably fell to the ground. I found out later that Harry had jumped into Louis' arms but he hadn't been ready. Oh how I laughed...

About half an hour later the magazines that I'd ordered arrived. It, quite simply, was everywhere. Newspapers, magazines, tabloids, broadsheets, everybody seemed to know.
Everybody had gathered round at the flat again as we went through the magazines, reading outrageous lie after outrageous lie. Some said that it was Danielle's baby but not Liam's, others said that it was mine but I was planning on getting an abortion.
Louis looked up with a mischievous look in his eyes, "It's time." he said simply and we all jumped up, watching as Niall uploaded the video to Twitter, writing "Hmmm, mysterious" next to it.
I laughed as people immediately began tweeting all of us, some sending death threats, some congratulating us, all asking whose it was.
"Let the chaos begin" muttered Zayn before walking off to assure his Mum that he hadn't knocked a girl up.
I laughed as I watched him pacing up and down the kitchen. "No, Mum. It wasn't Alice's test. Yes, I only just met her. No she's not my girlfriend. We're just seeing each other at the moment" he explained as Harry and I giggled.
"You know we're going to have to tell our parents soon." I told him and he ran his hand through his hair.
"I know, in fact I'm surprised my Mum hasn't phoned yet" he said, taking out his phone to check that he hadn't missed her calls. "I'm not sure when my parents will phone. My Dad's in Australia and Ella's flown out to be with him, plus my Mum's in LA, so I don't know when either of them will see it." I told him.
"They'll probably phone as soon as they hear. But until then, I was thinking that maybe we should tell my family in person." he hinted and I raised my eyebrows.
"You are so bad at hinting." I told him with a laugh and he joined in for a moment. "I was just thinking, they're going to be really shocked when they find out, and we were planning on going down to Holmes Chapel soon anyway, so maybe we should just go." he suggested.
"Yeah, of course. But when do you want to go? I mean, they've probably already seen the reports and they'll phone you in a bit to ask." I told him and he grinned mischievously.
"We should just go this afternoon. I mean, we're off for the next few weeks so we could spend a few days down there and then go straight to your Dad's house. It will be fun." he told me and I smiled back.
"As long as they don't hate me for tainting your innocence." I smirked and he laughed loudly. "Oh please, Robin once found me in bed with a girl, he'll probably just be glad that you aren't a glamour model or something. Anyway, they already love you." he told me, cuddling.
I shoved him off after a second, "Get off, I have to pack" I told him, laughing as he pouted.

When Harry and I had announced that we were going to leave that afternoon the boys threw a complete strop. "We want to come!" Louis had screeched, literally stomping his feet like a five year old.
"Yeah, we love Harry's house" Niall had joined in and we'd eventually let them persuade us that they could come. I was currently sitting in the passenger seat of Harry's car as Louis and Zayn sat whining in the back of the car.
"This is taking hours." Zayn moaned, resting his feet in Louis' lap who immediately flipped them off, screaming that they smelt.
"I'm going to get a disease!" he screeched and had to be calmed down with sweets. "You are so childish" I told him as he cradled the bag, not letting anybody else eat any, even though it was Harry who had bought them.
"I know." he said smugly before screaming, dropping the bag to the floor and waving wildly as Liam's car pulled up next to ours at the traffic lights. I saw Liam waving back with a laugh, whilst Niall carried on stuffing KFC into his mouth obliviously.

A while later, Harry's car pulled up in the drive of his parents house and Louis immediately jumped out of the car screaming. "The swag masta from Doncaster has arrived!" he shouted before spinning around and landing right on his arse as Harry, Zayn and I got out of the car to laugh at him. He sat there on the floor for a second, looking slightly dumbfounded. "You'll go to hell for laughing at me like that" he said solemnly before perking up and raising his voice again.
"Let's have a PAR-TAY" he shouted, as Zayn smirked and I giggled."I have neighbours you know" Harry said pointedly as an old lady across the road stuck her head out, peeking through her curtains. However, Louis didn't seem to get the message and instead began waving cheerfully to the woman who looked more than a little confused.
Before long the front door opened and Harry's Mum walked out with a smile, shooting a curious look at Louis who was crouching in the bushes, trying to hide from Zayn after stealing his "Travel comb".
"Harry, Emme! How are you?" she asked, wrapping Harry in a hug before turning to me and doing the same.
"I'm great, thank you. How are you?" I mumbled, feeling suddenly horrible about what I was about to tell her. Her only son was having a baby at eighteen with a girl he'd known for less than three weeks.
"Wonderful." she said with a wide smile. Not for long...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone, thank you for the comments, I really appreciate them! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter, please leave a comment to let me know what you think :)