Just Being With You

Announcements

I sat down next to Harry on the sofa, watching nervously as Anne bustled around, bringing us cups of tea. "Thank you." I murmured gratefully, taking the cup from her and bringing it to my lips as Harry shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
"So I assume that you two coming home has something to do with the papers this morning?" she asked pleasantly as I quickly scanned her face for any signs of anger. Strangely enough, I couldn't find any, in fact she looked, no, it couldn't be, happy?
I simply sat there contemplating his as Harry began to speak. "It does actually" he nodded seriously and I was incredibly glad that the boys had decided to go and play football in a nearby park so they wouldn't be there to witness this.

"Emme and I are having a baby" he said and I almost choked on the hot drink. I hadn't expected him to say to quite so.....bluntly. I'd expected some kind of speech, or build up. I guess that's what comes from growing up in Hollywood.
Whilst I distracted myself with those thoughts I failed to notice Anne beaming and standing up to hug Harry happily. "I knew it! I knew you were serious about this." she said excitedly, hugging him so tight that I was slightly worried he might suffocate, before turning to me and doing the same. I placed my cup on the coffee table just in time as she pulled me in for the bear hug. Thank God, I thought to myself. I'd been dreading her shouting at me for being a whore, although I knew she was too nice for that.
"Wait until Gemma hears, she'll be so excited!" she warned Harry happily and he pulled a face.

"Mum, calm down. It's only been about two weeks and we don't want everyone to know yet. Just promise me you won't tell everyone for a while." he told her and she sighed in disappointment. "Okay, I promise. But you must tell your sister and Robin." She told him, finally taking a seat on the sofa opposite us as Harry nodded obediently.
"When's Gemma getting here?" he asked his Mum. "She'll only be a minute, Robin just popped out to pick her up from town." she said and Harry nodded.

"Well whilst she's gone we'll just go and unpack the stuff." Harry said and I shot him a "Thank you" look. I needed a minute to prepare for telling more people, I hadn't been prepared for how weird it was. I couldn't even imagine how I would tell the public.
"Are you okay?" Harry asked as soon as we were upstairs in his room.

"Yes" I breathed. "Thank god your mum isn't angry" I told him and he smiled. "You know she was never going to be angry - she loves me and even though it's a little earlier than expected, she's always wanted grandchildren. And it will be the same with Robin and Gemma." he said and I giggled slightly.
"So I need to stop worrying?" I asked him and he laughed. "YES! You don't need to worry about anything, I'm here and I'm not going to let anything happen." eh told me, looking like he was ready to shake me.
"Okay" I said simply, standing up and hugging him as tightly as possible.

"HARRY!" a voice called from downstairs. I let go of Harry with a smile, "I'm guessing that's Gemma?" I asked, watching as a smile began to spread across his face, revealing his dimples.
He grabbed my hand quickly, leading me downstairs to where a girl with brunette hair was waiting in the kitchen.
"Harry" she screamed, running over to him and hugging him tightly. He returned the favour, a wide smile on his face as he greeted his sister. It was clear that they were close.
"Hi I'm Emme." I told her, offering a smile once she'd let go of Harry.

"I know who you are! Oh my god, I can't believe you're in my Mum's house." she squealed, wrapping me in a hug just as enthusiastic as the one she'd given to Harry. I laughed, "Thank you" I told her as Harry smirked, clearly happy that she liked me.
"So Harry..." she said, raising her eyebrows suggestively once she'd released me from her death grip.
"What?" he asked with a frown, whilst I looked around in confusion.
"The video that was released today has cultivated a lot of attention." she said, and Harry grinned. "That's why I'm here. Emme and I are having a baby." he said. Everybody was still for a second before I jumped, hearing the highest pitched scream of my life.
"You are having a baby? Before me? And with Emme York?" she shouted the questions whilst Anne and Robin watched on in amusement.
"Why is your life so much better than mine?" she asked, looking round at all of us as if hoping for an answer.
"Because I'm prettier than you." Harry shrugged, flicking his hair casually and everybody laughed.

"So how far along are you?"Gemma asked over dinner. The boys had arrived back at the house a while after we'd told Harry's family so we were all eating dinner together. "Just under three weeks, so it hasn't been long." I told her and she smiled again. She hadn't stopped since we told her, instead talking about how cute our baby would be.
"I can't believe I'm going to be related to the most famous baby in the world." she said, taking a bite of the lasagne Anne had cooked. "No, the most famous baby in the world would be Harry and I's!" Louis said indignantly.
"Louis, you do know it takes a man and a woman to have a baby, don't you?" Zayn asked, looking at him with an incredulous expression on his face. "You don't know that, there's a lot of science going on right now." Louis told us, looking around at us for back up.
Instead, we laughed at him.

That night we sat in Harry's living room once his parents had gone to bed. "Oh my God, Who's Pregnant is trending!" Liam announced to us all with a laugh.
"Who do people think it is?" I asked, letting Harry play with my hand absent mindedly.
"Um, most think it's Louis and Eleanor because he's the oldest, some think it's me and Danielle because we've been together for ages and not that many think it's you and Harry. But the ones that do think so because - and I quote - he's a dirty boys and probably doesn't use condoms." Liam smirked and I fell about laughing.
"No way!" I managed to say through the laughter. "Well it's true, I didn't" Harry said, smirking as everybody frowned in disgust.
"That is way too much information mate." Zayn said, chucking a pillow at Harry whilst Gemma pretended to gag.
"Harry Styles, I can't believe I'm related to you." she said.
"Oh please you all love me." Harry joked before turning to me. "Especially you." he added, licking his lips as I leaned over to kiss him.

Outfit:
Trousers - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/189646
Shirt- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/188385
Blazer- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/189639
Shoes- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/190501
♠ ♠ ♠
H everyone, I hope you like this and I'm sorry it's been a while. I've been really busy, I had a party and I've been celebrating the jubilee :)
Anyway, please leave a comment! :)