Just Being With You

Moving In

"What are we doing today?" I asked Harry once we'd eaten breakfast. "Um, I don't mind. We could go shopping or something." he suggested and I smiled happily.
"We should go furniture shopping. Oh my God yes, let's do that!" I said excitedly and Liam looked over, giving me a weird look.
I shrugged, "It's not my fault I like shopping." I told him. "I'm a shopaholic, it's my favourite thing to do in the world. Ever."I told him, a huge smile still dominating my face.
"Apart from having sex with me." Harry added cheekily and I shrugged non-committally. "Maybe, maybe not." I said as the boys began to laugh and Harry had an outraged look on his face.

Our offer on the house had been accepted and we were allowed to move in in three weeks, so we'd have time to settle in before going on tour. "What do we need?" Harry asked once we'd stepped into the huge furniture shop.
"Um, everything I think. Where should we start?" I asked. "The bedroom?" Harry asked with a grin on his face and I smiled. "I like they way you think, Styles." I told him before skipping over to that department. "I can't believe I have so much energy. I thought being pregnant made you tired all the time!" I told him, twisting my head to look back at where he was trailing behind me.

Five minutes later I was lying, exhausted, on the comfiest bed I'd been on in my life.
"I don't think I can get back up." I confessed, watching as a smirking Harry stood up. "We still need to get everything else - I'll carry you." he promised and I let him pick me up bridal style.
"This is so cringey and embarrassing." I whispered into his ear as we walked through the shop, attracting weird looks as people nudged each other to point us out.
"You love it." Harry whispered back before unceremoniously dumping me onto the nearest sofa and laughing at the expression on my face.

"So the furniture will all be delivered to the house in three weeks time." the man said once he'd filled in our details on the computer.
"Thank you." I said gratefully, letting Harry take my hand in his own. "Um,if you wouldn't mind, my daughter is a huge fan of both of you. Would you mind if I took a picture of you?" he asked and both Harry and I smiled.
"No, that's fine." I told him, waiting as he took his phone out of his pocket.
Harry put his arm round me, smiling widely for the camera as he took the photo. "Would you like an autograph?" Harry asked as the man put his phone away.
"Oh, if you're sure." he said happily and I smiled. It was so cute when things like this happened.
Once we'd signed our autographs, Harry and I made our way out of the shop and to the nearest Starbucks. "So when will you have your first scan?" Harry asked as we waited for the drinks.
"I'm not sure. I think it's at like, ten weeks. So we'll be in America." I told him with a smile. It was so cute how he took an interest in the pregnancy, I knew a lot of men would just have to be told when the scan was and where to go.
"Are you excited to come on tour? I mean, we'll make sure that it's okay for you. I'll hire extra security for you." Harry told me and I laughed lightly.
"You don't' have to do that, at least until I'm really pregnant." I told him and he frowned.
"As long as you're sure." he said.
"You know, a few months ago, I didn't think I would ever be this happy." I told him letting him lean forward to kiss me. "That's why I'm here, to make you happy." he said.

Three weeks later we were standing inside our new house, watching as everything was put in it's place. "This is the weirdest feeling ever." I said happily as Harry wrapped his arm around me.
He'd met my parents two weeks ago and they'd loved him, to say the least. He'd spent hours sat with my Dad whilst they discussed their careers together and charmed Ella with plenty of compliments.
"I know. It's like we're grown-ups. We have our own house and soon we'll have our own baby." he told me, an ecstatic look on his face as his eyes dropped down to look at my stomach.
"And I'm like, five and a half weeks pregnant. You know some people start showing at ten weeks." I told him with an excited smile.
"Do you think we're going to have a boy or a girl?" Harry asked with a wide smile. "I don't know, what do you want?" I asked him. "I think most boys want a boy, so they can play football and stuff with them. But then I'd like a girl that I could spoil." he admitted.
"I don't mind either." I told him happily, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before Louis came running up to us.

"I want your house!" he whined, glaring at me when I ruffles his hair. "You can't have it." I told him, grinning in pleasure at his face.
"You're mean to me, Harry tell her she's mean!" he demanded, waiting for Harry to tell me.
"You're mean," Harry told me. "But it's funny and I love it." He added mischievously, making me laugh as Louis began to fake cry.
"You know, he's even more childish on tour." said Zayn who had strolled in casually, as if he owned the place.
"I get the feeling you guys are going to be here all the time..." I said, watching as Louis rolled around on the floor.
"Problem?" Niall asked as he walked in. "There will be a problem if you eat all of my food." I warned him as he tried to pull a chocolate bar out of his pocket without me noticing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone, I'm sorry it's been a while, and I know this isn't very long but I thought it would be better than nothing. Anyway, I hope you like it, please leave a comment!