Just Being With You

Movies

"So...." Harry said quietly once everyone had left. "What do you want to do now?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively as I laughed at him. "I get the feeling you've already decided what we're doing." I whispered, letting him kiss my neck before working his way down the rest of my body.
"The bedroom." I breathed, trying to regain control of my limbs and failing. As I'd suddenly lost the ability to walk, Harry lifted me up, carrying me bridal style up the stairs and into our new bedroom where he continued to pleasure me.

"Don't you find it weird that the baby is in there, and you're just having sex?" Danielle asked the next day. I'd met up with Eleanor and Danielle for coffee in central London, but they'd continued to ask me weird questions.
"Ew, his penis is like, right by the baby's head." Eleanor squealed, a disgusted look on her face as I grimaced. "That's disgusting." I told the both of them. "I don't know though, when we have sex I kind of forget. We don't think about the baby when we're doing it." I told them, taking a bite of the chocolate muffin I'd ordered.

"Anyway, who do you think will be the first to have a baby out of you two?" I asked excitedly, enjoying the girl time.
"I'm not sure, I mean Louis is older than Liam, but Danielle is older than me. Plus they've been together for longer." she said thoughtfully.
"I can't believe I'm actually spending time with girls. I seem to spend all my time with the boys since the fight with Sarah." I said, pulling a face as I mentioned her name.
"Do you think you'll ever be friends with her again?"Danielle asked quickly, watching my face carefully as I answered.
"I'm not sure. I mean, I want to, because we did always have fun. But then we both said some really bad stuff to each other and about each other. I probably wouldn't want to be friends with either of us if I was an outsider." I told them, trying not to think about what a bitch I'd been to her.
"But friends do fight a lot sometimes, and then they make up again just as quickly." Eleanor piped up before taking a sip of her coffee.
"Yeah, I mean I would like us to at least be civil with each other. As long as she's with Niall I'm going to have to deal with her being around, so she'll have to get used to me too." I said, putting my finished cup of tea back down on the table.

"So when are you going to start shopping for maternity clothes?" Eleanor asked excitedly as we stepped out of the shop. "Just whenever I need them. I think most of the clothes are ugly though so I'm dreading it." I admitted.
"I'll go with you." Eleanor offered and I nodded gratefully. "We can go whenever you come out to America." I said, smiling widely at the prospect of spending time shopping with her.
"Anyway, what are we doing at the boys?" I asked, as we slid into the car, carefully closing our legs as the prying paps tried to take shots of us.

"Louis is demanding a movie marathon, because apparently we don't sped enough time together." Eleanor said, rolling her eyes as Danielle and I chuckled.
"I think it's just an excuse to spend time with Harry now that you two have moved out." Eleanor said.
"How is it with you two now that you're living together?" Danielle asked Eleanor and I leaned forward slightly, trying to get all of the gossip.
"It's great, I mean, obviously I'm at uni a lot of the time, and Louis is going on tour so it won't be that different. But when we are together we have so much fun." she grinned and I cringed, trying not to imagine what she meant by 'fun'.

Not long after, the car pulled up outside Louis's building and we all trooped in, making our way into the flat to be greeted by a topless Zayn.
"Is there a reason you are half naked?" I asked him with a smile and he shook his head exasperatedly.
"Louis and Niall started playing 'I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt' and ripped it off of me. They said it's my punishment for being vain." he told us. I fell about laughing, imagining the boys dancing in a way that they imagined was vaguely sexy as they ripped his shirt.

"Emme!" Louis called, screaming as he ran towards me with his arms wide open.
"I am so glad you're here. Harry tried to rape me!" he cried, glaring at Harry as he spoke.
"That's a lie." Harry told me, his eyes pleading as he watched me hug Louis, trying not to laugh as he continued to sob dramatically.
"I mean, maybe it's my fault. Maybe it's because I'm so pretty." he was saying.
I looked towards Eleanor, "El, please take your creepy man child boyfriend away from me." I told her, grinning as she chuckled, moving out of the way to reveal Liam and Danielle snogging.
"Urgh, get a room." I told them, watching as they broke apart, looking slightly dazed.
"What?" she asked, looking around in confusion.

Two hours later we had finished watching Bridesmaids and were moving onto Sweeney Todd.
"This is so disgusting." I grimaced, cringing into Harry's chest as the film progressed.
"Ew, do you think there will be that much blood when you give birth?" Niall asked, popping his head up from he floor as he spoke.
"Niall, that's worse than the film!" I screeched.
"It might be!" he defended himself. "Oh my God, imagine if you found out you were having twins like in Friends. Or you had an animal baby." he shouted, getting quite animated as he went on.
"Niall, that's not going to happen." Liam told him as I laughed.
"Niall, were you dropped on your head as a child?" I asked, snickering as everybody laughed, except him of curse.
"Aww, Niall, I didn't mean it." I told him, watching as he hung his head.
"I'll only forgive you if you get me some food from the kitchen." he told me and I smirked.
"You are so easy to win over." I told him with a laugh. "What do you want?" I asked him, standing up and making my way to the kitchen.
"Chocolate, meat, a sandwich - I don't care. Any food as long as it's edible." he told me, waving his arm lazily from where he was sitting and I smirked.
Grabbing a big slab of chocolate that Louis had presumably bought in anticipation of us coming, I walked back out into the living room to find everybody, minus Niall who seemed to have disappeared, staring at me.
"What?" I asked, looking round at them and waiting for one of them to answer me.
"Do I have something on my face?" I asked, touching it experimentally.
After a moment spent in total silence, Eleanor spoke up. "Sara just showed up. She's just in the hallway with Niall right now." she told me and I froze.

"What? Meaning the hallway that's about five metres away from me?" I asked, watching as they all nodded wordlessly.
I sighed slightly, "Okay." I told them, walking over to the sofa and taking my place next to Harry.
After a second the door to the right of us opened and a cautious looking Niall walked in, flanked by Sara. Everybody was silent for a second, in which people's eyes seemed to flicker between the two us, waiting for one us to speak up.

"Hi Sara." I managed eventually, my voice slightly croaky, due to the fact that I hadn't dared to breathe since she'd walked in. She smiled tightly, obviously trying to be civil to me and nodded in my general direction.
"Hi." she said softly. Again, everybody was silent for a second, not knowing quite what to say, before Louis spoke up.
"Chocolate!" he exclaimed at the sight of the bar which had begun to melt in my hand and everybody began to laugh, feeling comfortable once again.

A few minutes later, once the film had begun, Harry wrapped his arm round me, leaning in to whisper as discreetly as was possible when Louis was practically lying on my lap.
"I'm really proud of what you did there - you could have not said anything but you took the high road." he told me with a smile and I tried not to shiver at how sexy he looked.
"I said hello to her Harry, I hardly qualify for a Nobel prize." I giggled at him.
"Anyway, I'm going on tour with you soon, I don't want things to be awkward when she comes to visit Niall. I just want to be civil." I told him, leaning forward and pressing my lips against his to silence him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry about how long this has taken! Seriously, I know it's been a while, but I hope you aren't too annoyed. Anyway, please leave a comment :)