Just Being With You

The Airport

"Jesus, how much have you two packed?" Niall asked once I'd opened the front door and let him in. There were about ten huge suitcases cluttering entrance hall as we waited for the car to come and pick us up.
"Don't blame me," Harry told the rest of the boys who were gaping at the sight of the luggage. "Seven of them are Emme's." he said, holding his hands up as they all turned to me in disbelief.

"We're going for months." I told them, rolling my eyes. Harry had made a huge deal out of how I was taking, apparently it was excessive or something.
However, they didn't seem satisfied with my explanation so I had to explain myself further.
"I have a lot of clothes!" I told them, looking lovingly over at the suitcases which were literally stuffed to the brim.

"You do know that soon you'll have a baby bump and you won't be able to wear any of these clothes, right?" Liam asked, ever the voice of reason.
"I know, so I went shopping and I bought tons of clothes in a bigger size." I told him happily.
Being pregnant was the best ever excuse for shopping. I could buy a whole new wardrobe and no one would even be able to raise an eyebrow.
"Anyway, we're going to be late for the flight if you don't stop staring at a pile of suitcases." I told them, glancing over at the door where Paul was waiting impatiently.

Going to the airport with One Direction was...eventful, mainly because Niall insisted on running over to every single restaurant we passed to check out the menu, but also because Louis felt the urge to spend an hour in a woman's clothes shop, trying on dresses for 'future reference', whilst Zayn laughed hysterically, asking the assistant for her opinion and whether she thought it made his eyes pop.
Whilst the boys were busy doing that, Harry, Liam, Danielle and I took the chance to get something to drink.
We took a seat in a small coffee shop, sipping our drinks as the paparazzi vied to get the best photograph of us all.
"Aw, does anyone miss El?" Danielle asked after a minute.

Eleanor was unable to join us as she had an exam, but she had promised to be in a week to join us.
"It feels weird without her." I agreed, wishing that the tall brunette could have joined us.

"Well I'm here for two weeks, so you'll have a week with me, a week with both of us, then another two weeks with just El because I have to go home." Danielle told me. The girls had made the effort to come out to visit us as much as possible because I wasn't exactly keen on being alone with the boys for the whole time.
However, I was pretty sure that being alone with them would be better than being alone with Sarah, who was flying out a few hours after us, as she had to go to a wedding. Although we'd been civil towards each other, we weren't exactly best friends, and I was dreading spending time alone with her.

"I can't wait to see you lot perform again. I've seen you on X Factor, and at the concert in London a few weeks ago, but I haven't actually seen you that much, especially to a crowd as big as the ones you'll have in America." I told them and Harry smiled.
"I am pretty good." he said, smiling to show me he was just joking.
"You are such an idiot," I told him, batting his arm away from me as he tried to place his hand rather high up my leg.

"How are you not embarrassed to grope me in the middle of an airport when there are people around, when you won't even sing in front of me?" I asked and Liam pulled a face.
"He won't sing in front of you?" he asked, smirking as Harry, usually cool as ice, began to blush slightly.
"There's too much pressure!" Harry exclaimed as Danielle laughed at him.
"Aww Harry's in love!" Liam teased, watching as Harry rolled his eyes, nodding.
"Yes I am." he announced to the group of us, giving me a peck on the lips which did nothing but excite the paparazzi even more. They'd literally begun to scream, urging him to kiss me again.

However, Harry didn't get a chance as Louis, Zayn and Niall came sprinting towards us, the same guilty and mischievous looks on their faces. They were puffing as they sat down, Niall leaning over to try to get rid of his stitch.
"We got kicked-out of the shop." Louis told us, panting as he spoke. I snorted, amused by how childish they were.
"What did you do this time?" I asked, waiting to hear their next little tale. However, nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to hear.

"Niall asked the woman if she had a thong in red, because that was his colour, then Zayn asked if she had any silk briefs, because cotton was just too rough on his skin. She probably would have let us get away with it, but then I asked for a bra fitting. I properly took my top off and told her my name was Louise, but she eventually realized, said we were wasting her time and made me buy the bra I was wearing." He told me. I fell about,unable to stop laughing as everybody else giggled.
"You are such a twat." I managed to gasp out after several minutes. However, Louis didn't seem at all perturbed by this, simply kicking his feet back, reclining in his chair and smirking happily.
"It's a gift of mine." he told me as I took my phone out, quickly logging on to twitter.

'@Emme_York: Hey guys, @Louis_Tomlinson just went for a bra fitting whilst we were waiting at the airport, prizes for anyone that guesses his size correctly! #whatatwat #louistomlinsonisasassydiva' I tweeted, laughing as my phone immediately began to blow up, pinging as everybody began to react.

@1d4life: @Emme_York @Louis_Tomlinson haha, omfg, he is cray cray! 30A anyone?

@louisbitch: @Emme_York @Louis_Tomlinson no way?!?! Seriously? um, maybe 30AA

@JayTommo: @Emme_York @Louis_Tomlinson That's my boy...or girl! I'm hoping it's a 28AAA!

@EleanorJCalder: @Emme_York @Louis_Tomlinson Oh God...all I'll say is, it's not the first time I've caught him in a bra (sadly) Anyway, see you soon hun!

@Harry_Styles: @Emme_York @Louis_Tomlinson 44JJ? Maybe bigger......

Those were just some of the more amusing tweets, and I seriously laughed out loud at Eleanor, Jay, and Harry's. Needless to say, I ignored the more perverted ones in which old men commented, 'I'd rather know your size, babe.'

"Louis, your boobs are trending." I told him cheerfully, linking my arm through his as we skipped our way through the airport. He didn't even flinch, he was literally cool about the whole thing.
He simply grabbed hold of his non-existent boobs, looking down at them proudly.
"I'm not surprised, these babies pay for themselves." he told me happily,and I was pretty sure he was about to attempt to kiss them until Paul called out for us to hurry up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it! Please leave a comment if you have time :)