Just Being With You

Secrets

"I think the zebra print skinny jeans with the Rag and bone top." Danielle suggested as we went through my wardrobe, trying to decide what the pair of us should wear to lunch. The boys had gone out for a meeting so we were left to ourselves.
"Are you sure it doesn't make me look like a hooker mum?" I asked her, frowning slightly as I glanced at the skintight jeans placed on my bed. Danielle simply laughed, looking from my stomach to the jeans, then back to my face.

"They're too nice to be mistaken for a hooker's, and there is no way you could ever look cheap." she assured me.
"Okay, so I'll put those on and we can get going." I told her, dropping the dressing gown I had been wearing until then to reveal my underwear. I picked the jeans up, unbuttoning them and beginning to pull them up.
After a second I pulled a face. "Oh my god, I can't get them up." I gasped,running over to the mirror to check my stomach out.

"Shit. I have an actual bump. An actual one." I squealed, turning to allow Danielle a chance to examine it.
"I can't believe it." she gasped, smiling as I prodded it experimentally.

"This is so weird. I'm going to phone Harry." I said quickly, running towards the bed as best as I could with my jeans around my knees.
"Hi babe, how are you? Is everything okay?" he asked as soon as he answered the phone.
"Yes, but you'll never guess what just happened." I laughed, glancing over at at Danielle who was beaming at me happily.
"What?" he asked. "Did you find that vibrator in our room Because that was not mine. Louis put it in there last night and I haven't had a chance to get rid of-" he began defensively when I laughed, cutting him off.

"It's not that. I was just getting changed, and I couldn't get my jeans up. I have an actual baby bump." I told him happily and he gasped in excitement.
"Are you serious? How did I not notice that last night? We were pretty close together." he added as I blushed, suddenly wishing I hadn't put it on speaker phone as Danielle raised her eyebrows, a teasing grin playing on her face.
Harry was obviously unaware and carried on speaking, his voice filling the room.

"And there wasn't much blocking my view - although I was pretty distracted. Maybe I should have another look tonight." he suggested and I could tell he was grinning cheekily as he spoke.
"Harry, stop having phone sex, I need you over here." I heard Louis call in the distance and I blushed, looking up at Danielle to see if she was still listening.
"I don't need to have phone sex, I had sex last night, and I will again tonight. Unlike you." Harry called back to the boys who were laughing.

"Harry, you're on speaker phone, and Danielle is here." I told him as Danielle giggled, clearly amused by how awkward I was feeling.
"Oh sorry. Hi Danielle!" he called enthusiastically as Danielle smiled, saying hello in return before Harry was called off to the interview, although not before he'd asked me to send a picture of the bump.

I quickly went to the mirror, pulling my jeans up slightly where they'd fallen down so I wouldn't flash my underwear, and took a picture. I sent it on to Harry before turning to Danielle.
"Okay, I'll change into something stretchy, then we can go to lunch." I told her, running over to my suitcase which I was yet to unpack and searching for something that would be comfortable.

I'd finally dressed in a Helmut Lang top, skirt and jacket, pairing it with a pair of black ankle boots. We made our way put of the hotel room, making sure to lock the door because we'd been warned that girls would attempt to break into the rooms.
We walked out onto the street, opting to walk instead of hailing a taxi, and made our way down there, ignoring the excited looks teenage girls were sending our way as a small group of photographers attempted to talk to us.

"How's the baby?"
"How's Harry?"
"Is it true that you're engaged?" One particularly grimy one asked. I think I recognized him from at the airport, when he'd attempted to dive to get a shot up my skirt.

I chose to ignore him, knowing that the rumour had probably been started by a bored journalist who needed a story before her deadline arrived.
Finally we reached the restaurant, sitting down inside the restaurant as we relished the air conditioning.
"Thank god it's cool in here." Danielle stated, fanning herself lightly with the menu.

"I know, it's so hot outside. And then the paparazzi were literally circling us, like animals. They're ridiculous." I said, watching Danielle nod along with every thing I said.
"Do you believe what they said though?" she asked, a playful grin on her face and I grimaced, shaking my head quickly.

"Of course not. Harry and I have been together, what? Nine weeks. I really doubt he'd propose to me after that amount of time. Even if he was going to, I'd notice. He spends all his time with me, so he won't have had a chance to get a ring or anything." I added, smiling at how stupid the rumours were.

"But if they were true, would you say yes?" she asked me, setting the menu down on the table as she waited for me to answer.
"I don't know, I mean it's really soon, but I love him. And I can't see myself spending the erst of my life with anyone else, especially now we have the baby. So I would probably say yes, although he isn't going to ask." I said, rolling my eyes as Danielle clapped happily at my answer.
"I have to go pee."she announced suddenly, picking up her bag and practically running to the toilets.

I glanced around the room, content with people watching as I waited for her to return. There was a pretty girl in the corner, who can't have been much older than me, sitting across from a boy around her age. They were both smiling awkwardly at each other and I got the impression it was their first date as they struggled to think of something to speak about.
I smiled at the girl as she looked round, trying not to laugh at he shocked expression on her face as she realized who I was.

Turning around to look for my next subject, I took in the sight of two boys, all sitting together as they laughed and joked happily. They were all facing the other way, so I simply looked at them for a moment before turning away.

Wait a minute.....

That blonde head of hair looked awfully familiar, as did the black quiff the boy in a leather jacket was sporting.
It couldn't be, could it?
If I was right, I knew they'd run away if I called their name, so to test my theory without looking like a complete freak, I coughed loudly, watching as they turned their heads to look at me.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you had an interview." I said, walking over to the boys table with a questioning look on my face. They exchanged worried glances before Zayn looked up at me.
"We finished early, the others have gone shopping." he told me and I looked down at their plates which were practically empty.

"But I texted Harry literally five minutes ago and he replied saying he was still talking to them." I said, looking from one to the other as they widened their eyes.

"Maybe he wanted to surprise you." Niall suggested, a hopeful look on his face.

There was one thing on my mind:
What was Harry hiding from me, and why wouldn't the boys tell me about it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while, I'm overrun with work. However, I have a break soon so I'll be updating more :) I hope you like it, please leave a comment if you have time.