Just Being With You

Confessions

"So..." Harry said as he poured out some drinks for everybody. I'd followed him into the kitchen to avoid the boys who were winding me up telling me that Harry had posters of me in his room at his house in Holmes Chapel and he'd been obsessed me for years.
"So..." I copied him, smirking at the same time. "What was that all about in there?" he asked, passing me my drink and bringing his own to his lips. "What was what all about?" I asked, furrowing my brow in confusion. What had I done?
"Sorry, it's probably none of my business, but I was just wondering why you acted weird when Niall was talking about your childhood." he said, staring me straight in the eyes. I was torn, should I tell him, or let him carry on thinking that I was a relatively normal girl?
I sighed, "It's nothing, I just didn't have that great a childhood. If it could even be called a childhood." I told him, trying to look at anything else but him.
"Ugh, Emme, why are you staring at my fridge?" Harry asked, waving his hand in my face slightly. "Sorry, I just zoned out there" I told him. "That's okay, and you don't have to tell me now if you don't want to. I'm free any time you want to talk" he told me as I leant forward subconsciously. "Or not talk" he winked, making me laugh as I craned my neck to kiss him. Our lips had just touched when Louis burst in screaming, "They're kissing, they're kissing" and everybody else ran in, including Sarah, practically crying with laughter. "What the hell Louis, you are such a cock blocker." Harry said. Louis simply replied, "I know, now get a room" before leaning back against the wall, obviously proud of the work he'd done.
I grinned, grabbing hold of Harry's hand and pulling him forward, "We will" and into his room. I ignored the surprised look on Harry's face and the incredulous look on everybody else's as we walked in shutting the door behind us. Before Harry could do anything I pressed a finger to my lips, "Ssh, we're not having sex. We're just going to make them think we are to freak him out. My guess is that in about two minutes he's going to run in here, so you need to teach him not to do it again" I said, sitting down on the bed as I talked.
"I'll take my top off, you take your trousers off, and it will look like something's going on. But we'll keep our underwear on" I told him, slightly worried that he'd pull his boxers off as well.
"Are you sure this isn't just a ploy to get me to strip?" joked Harry, already pulling his trousers off as he spoke.
I pulled my top off to reveal my blue Agent Provocateur scalloped bra, then stopped as I caught sigh of Harry. "Sorry, I thought it would be more believable if I took my top off as well, I get naked quite fast, which Louis already knows." he said with a smile. I tried to tear my eyes away from his toned chest for a second and forced a laugh out. "I'm not even going to ask how he knows that" I said.
It had been one thing to come up with the plan and tell Harry, but going through with it was a lot more awkward than I'd anticipated. Yes, I was attracted to him and I'd already slept with him, but he we were, completely sober and I wasn't completely sure what to do with myself.

"So...what now?" asked Harry, who was obviously just as nervous as me. I decided the best thing to do was not answer him, just show him. I pulled him down slightly, so he was resting on the bed next to me, and kissed him. He took hold of my hips, gently rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion, leaving my skin tingling. I ran my fingers through his hair slowly, enjoying the soft sensation as he began to kiss my neck.
Wow, I thought to myself, it was a good idea to do this. I ran the tips of my fingers up and down Harry's back, warming it up slightly as he let out a moan. I leant forward more, feeling as if I might sink into him and he held me there, sucking on my neck just as Louis burst in. "SURPRISE - FUCK" he said, running in and then straight back out whilst Niall, Zayn and Liam all cocked their heads around the door, before immediately turning away.
Louis was still screaming "UGH, THEY WERE HAVING SEX! MY EYES, MY EYES!" as he ran around like some kind of elephant. Harry snapped his head back, disappointment on his face before he replaced it with a laugh. "I guess he won't try to come back in here again" he said and I tried to laugh along with him. Who the fuck was he planning on having in here? He didn't say it would be me in here, was I just another girl on a long list?

I didn't say anything, just sat there as he pulled on his trousers and top, before turning to look at me. "Are you okay?" he asked. No. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said, trying not to get upset about it. I pulled on my top, suddenly desperate to cover myself up. I was too ugly for him, he probably thought I had fat oozing out of me, I thought to myself, trying to suck my stomach in. I walked out of the room before him, wanting to get as far away as possible, but at he same time aware of how my legs would wobble.
Sarah gave me a look, "That is disgusting, I thought you were just pretending. You've upset Louis you know" she said, hugging him as he pretended to cry into her shoulder.
I smiled slightly, "I'm sorry Louis, I didn't mean to hurt you eyes. Anyway Sarah, we have to go to that thing now" I told her, shooting a look in her direction. "Oh... yeah. Okay guys, we'll see you another time" she said, removing Louis from her shoulder and dumping his face down onto the sofa.
"Okay... well I'll text you later Emme" Harry said, looking confused. "Wait" Niall shouted quickly, "Uh, Sarah, can I get your number. You know, to take you out sometime" he said, grinning slightly. I stood there awkwardly as the rest of the boys shot Harry questioning looks, as if to ask what he'd done to trigger my sudden change in personality, until Sarah was ready to leave.

As soon as we were in the car she began to shoot questions at me, "What the fuck happened in there? Are you just pissed off at Louis for interrupting you or did Harry do something?" and then attempted to console me as my eyes brimmed with tears. "He doesn't like me, I'm just another girl to him" I sobbed into her shoulder, as she tried to soothe me with little noises.

Harry POV
"Well that was awkward? What the hell happened in the thirty seconds you were on your own with her? I saw you both in your underwear, practically dry humping and then she walked out ready to cry..." Zayn said. "Yeah, it was like you raped her or something. You didn't rape her did you?" Liam asked worriedly.

"No I didn't fucking rape her. She was all over me, and then I was like, 'I guess the plan worked' and then she got really upset. She started sucking her stomach in and pulling her clothes on" I told them. "It was fucking random" I told her and Zayn and Niall nodded along with me. Louis and Liam simply shook their heads, "You can't tell a girl that kissing her was a plan. That makes it sound like a bet or something" Louis said wisely. "Yeah, it needs to seem spontaneous." Liam nodded. "And that, is why we have girlfriends" Louis said, slinging his arm around Liam's shoulder and grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I know, two chapters in one night! Anyway, please subscribe and leave a comment :D