Just Being With You

Photo Shoots and Dinner Dates

I sat on the sofa laughing as Sarah ran about getting ready. "Calm down, you look amazing." I told her as she stressed over which shoes would match her outfit. "I don't know what to wear. It's just lunch, I don't know whether to dress up or dress down" she whined. "How about the Michael Kors shorts with my Chloe top" I suggested as she widened her eyes. "Yeah, and then I'll wear my Giuseppe Zanotti leather sandals." she said, rushing into her room to change.

She came out five minutes later looking flawless. "It's perfect, cute and girly enough for daytime, but dressy enough for if you're going somewhere nice. Which you will be, YOU'RE DATING NIALL HORAN" I shouted, pretending to be a fan girl. Sarah laughed and then pulled a face, "Are you sure you don't mind me going?" she asked, "I mean, you were really upset yesterday and now I'm going out with one his friends" she said, tactfully avoiding his name. "Oh please, I don't mind at all. You should go and have some fun. Besides, I'm not expecting him to call me ever again after I went all creepy yesterday" I said, waving her comments off lightly. She didn't say anything, and I could tell she was still worried. "Sarah, don't worry. I'm going to a photo shoot in an hour. I'll see you tonight" I told her with a smile.
"I still think he'll call." she said. I shook my head, ignoring her comment, "Anyway, what time is Niall getting here?" I asked, just as the doorbell rang.

I sighed, switching the TV channel for the tenth time in the last fifteen minutes. I'd come to the conclusion that daytime TV was awful and should be avoided at all costs. Heaving myself off of the sofa, I decided that the best thing to do would be to get up and get ready for work. I'd just changed into a more appropriate outfit when my mobile rang and I rushed towards it involuntarily. Since yesterday I'd been hoping that I'd get a message from harry asking me out on a proper date. So far, it hadn't happened. But when I walked towards it and glanced at the caller ID I realised it was exactly who I was hoping for. I ignored the butterflies that had rapidly formed in my stomach and picked it up. "Hello?" I said casually, trying to seem nonchalant.
"Hi Emme, it's Harry. I'm outside your building" he said, laughing slightly nervously. "Hey, erm, do you want to come up then?" I asked, wondering if that's what he meant. "I was going to. I came here to speak to you but my cars surrounded. Is there any way I can meet you somewhere?" he asked.
"I'd love to, but I'm going to work in like, five minutes." I said, wishing that I could just blow it off. "Oh, okay. Well maybe another time." he said, sounding disappointed. I sighed, why did I always have to work at the worst times?
"It's just a photo shoot, I don't think it will take long. Maybe I could meet you afterwards?" I asked hopefully. "Well maybe I could come with you, I really need to speak to you." he said, sounding as if he had something urgent to say. "Of course." I told him, arranging to meet him in his car where the driver would take us to the photo shoot.

When I eventually got inside the car Harry leant over to kiss me on the cheek and the cameras went crazy. "Huh, not sure that was the best thing to do." he laughed, and I smiled weakly. Was this his way of saying he didn't want to be seen with me?
"What did you want to talk about?" I asked, not wanting to let him get away with it. "Well it might take a while so we should probably go to your photo shoot first. Then, if I tell you later I might get to take you out to dinner"he said with a smile and I couldn't help but giggle.
"If you're lucky" I told him with a smile.

Going to work with Harry was the most fun I'd had in ages. Straight away he'd made himself at home, sitting next to me whilst people did my hair and make up and then when my picture was actually being taken he'd make me laugh or talk to the director. He din't moan once about how many hours it took to get the right photos like most people did, including Sarah. It made me feel like he understood exactly what I was going through and what my life was like.

Afterwards I went to change and when I came out he was standing there. "Fancy seeing you here" he grinned and I groaned slightly. "You are so embarrassing." I told him, rolling my eyes slightly. "You love it" he said, never letting the smile fall from his lips. Maybe he was right...

"Anyway, I wanted to talk to you earlier. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday. What I said came out wrong. I meant that it was a good thing we'd taught Louis a lesson because he wouldn't interrupt us again. I didn't mean that I thought I could just have you whenever I wanted , or that I was planning on having anyone else there. Things were just moving fast and I didn't know what to say" he said, making me look up from the menu in my hand. "I realise that now. I'm just scared because it's been a few days and I already think that you could have me when you wanted. I don't do things like this, I don't fall so hard for guys I barely know. It's new for me too." I told him, staring him straight in the eyes. With him, talking about my feelings felt natural, right, even.
"Exactly, and I know it's moved quite fast, but that doesn't men we should run away from our feelings. I really want to see you again, as my girlfriend." he said and I smiled. "Are you sure?" I asked, unsure of whether he really meant it.
"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" he asked with a frown. "I just got the feeling from some of the stuff you said that you didn't see me in that way. "Emme you are beautiful, I'm pretty sure that every male, and probably some females think of you that way. Anything I say that makes you think otherwise is simply because I'm a boy and completely crap at expressing how I feel. So will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again and I laughed. "Yes, of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I told him and he beamed. "We're in a nice restaurant in front of a lot of people, so I probably shouldn't do this, but I will anyway." he said, and before I could ask what he was doing he leant across the table and kissed me, generating a ripple of whispers throughout the whole of the restaurant.

"Are you sure you don't want to come up?" I asked Harry before getting out of the car. He laughed, "I'm sure, I have a photo shoot with the boys tomorrow and they'll never let me live it down if I turn up in the same clothes. Anyway, we don't want to sully your good girl image" he said with a grin. I laughed, leaning across to kiss him, "That image went down the drain the first time I slept with you" I told him before stepping out to face the paparazzi.Once up in my apartment I took my make up off, showered and went straight to bed.

The next morning I went into Sarah's room to tell her all about what had happened. I didn't bother knocking on the door, instead walking straight in. "Sarah, you will not believe what happened yesterday. I was about to go work and then-" I stopped suddenly, startled as something started to move beside her. "Oh my God! Why didn't you tell me he was staying over?" I screamed before running out of the room. Oh God, I'd just seen my best friend in bed with another guy. And not just any guy, my boyfriend's best friend. I grabbed my phone, dialling Harry's number straight away. He answered it on the first ring.
"Hey, what's up?" he asked, and I mentally screamed. He was my boyfriend and he sounded so sexy.
"I just caught Niall in bed with Sarah. They weren't having sex but they were just lying there, so I'm guessing they'd just done it before I walked." I said quickly and he laughed. "No way, I was wondering where he was. What did he do when you saw him?" he asked and I could just tell he was smirking. "Well I walked in to talk to Sarah and then I stopped when I saw him. I was like 'Oh my God' and then he started blushing before I ran out." I told him, shuddering at the memory.

"He's so classy, doing it on the first date" Harry snickered and I laughed, "You're one to talk" I told him with a giggle. "Ah, yes, but you're my girlfriend now so it doesn't count" he said. "Yeah that's logical" I said sarcastically. "I hope you're not being rude" he told me. "Why? Are you going to spank me?" I asked, and he laughed. "I wish. By the way though, you're on speaker phone and I'm with Zayn, Louis and Eleanor and Liam and Danielle" he said and I stopped laughing for a second. "Oh, oops... Anyway, who are Eleanor and Danielle?" I asked after the boys had all shouted out greetings. "Louis and Liam's girlfriends" he told me. "They're coming to watch the interview. Why don't you come with Sarah and Niall so that I can see you?" he asked and I smiled, arranging to meet him at the studio.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emme's Outfit:
Top:http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/185145?cm_sp=we_recommend-_-185145-_-slot2
Trousers: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/183016
Shoes:http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/178634

Sarah's Outfit:
Shorts:http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/178195
Top:http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/193307
Sandals:http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/178600

Hey everybody, this chapter is slightly more upbeat than the last one, thankfully. Anyway, I hope you like it, please leave a comment and subscribe!