Just Being With You

Interviews

"Look who it is" I grinned as Niall and Sarah walked out of her bedroom fifteen minutes later and they both shot me embarrassed looks. "Sorry" Niall said as his face began to flush pink. "Don't worry about it." I shrugged, "Anyway, you two need to get ready. I told Harry I'd meet him at the studio with you two and we're leaving in forty five minutes." I told them and Sarah immediately began running around trying to get ready.
"Uh, so would you mind not telling-" he began before I interrupted him. "I already told the guys" I smirked, taking another bite of my toast. "Oh" he said, looking faintly embarrassed.

I walked into the boys' dressing room where they had all gathered and was greeted by the sight of Louis and Zayn on the floor tackling each other. "Um..." I said, as everybody turned their heads towards me, including two girls who I assumed were Eleanor and Danielle. Harry stood up to hug me as the boys carried on wrestling. "Hey, how have you been?" he asked, resting his head on my shoulder. "Good, you?" I asked, "Much better now you're here" he said, making me smile. "That was so cheesy" I told him, and he laughed. "You love it" he said, smirking.

I walked over to the sofa where the two girls and Liam were sitting. "Hi I'm Eleanor" one of the girls said. She was very pretty, and I mean extremely. I guessed that she was a model from her long legs just as Louis finished fighting and sat down, swinging his arm around the girl protectively. "Hey, Emme" he said sweetly. "Hi Luis" I said before turning back to the girls. "I'm Emme" I told them and they both smiled, "We know, even if you weren't as famous as you are I'm pretty sure that we'd all know you because of how much Harry talks. He hasn't shut up about his new girlfriend all morning" the other girl said and I laughed as Harry put his face in his hands. "Thanks for that Danielle" he said, and I wrapped my arm around his waist, "You are so cute when you're embarrassed." I told him with a smile and he leant over to kiss me. Eventually Liam cleared his throat, "So where's Niall and Sarah" he asked with a grin and I could sense that they couldn't wait to make fun of him.
"They've gone to get coffee, which basically means that they're snogging" I told them with a grin and everybody laughed. "When you walked in were they spooning or were they just lying there?" Louis asked and I gave him a weird look. "What? I need to know details if I'm going to make fun of him!" he said. "Uh, I'm pretty sure they were spooning" I told them and Zayn burst out laughing. "Aww, Niall's in love" Liam cooed.

We sat there for a while longer until Niall and Sarah walked in. "Hey Niall" Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down whilst everybody laughed. "I'm guessing Emme told you then?" Niall said, looking slightly embarrassed. "About you having sex on the first date? Never!" Louis said and I burst out laughing whilst Sarah glared at me.
"It's not my fault, I told Harry and then he was like, by the way you're on speaker phone." I defended myself.
After fifteen more minutes of constant innuendos on the boys part Harry looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Do you want to go get coffee?" he asked, smirking. "Definitely" I told him as everybody cheered except Sarah and Niall who had no idea what was going on.
A few minutes into the kiss Harry rested his forehead on mine. "So what do you want me to say if they ask me about us?" he asked. "Um, just say that we're together, but don't give any details, Helen will kill me if you're like 'We've been together since yesterday', when I was seen doing the walk of shame from your apartment like, two days ago." I told him and he nodded.
"I really like you Emme" he told me, "I really like you too" I said with a smile as I kissed him.

Alan Carr's boomed out as I stood at the side of the set, "Tonight we are joined by the biggest boy band EVER, One Direction!" he said, as girls began to scream wildly and the boys walked out.
"Hello, hello, hello" he greeted the boys like old friends and they sat down on the sofa. The interview went on for a while whilst I texted Helen to let her know what was going on. "So boys, what everybody wants to know is, are you single?" he asked and the boys all let out a nervous laugh. "Now Louis, I know for a fact that you have a lovely girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, who's actually here tonight! How's that going?" he asked with a smile. "It's great, I'm really happy right now" he said with a cute little smile that showed just how he really felt about her. "Liam? What about you, you have a girlfriend don't you?" Alan asked and Liam smiled. "I do. My girlfriend Danielle is here tonight." he said, waving at the camera. Alan asked Zayn who stated that he was single and there was an awkward moment as he asked Niall. "Um, there's something quite casual at the moment, but I'm hoping that it will become more serious soon" he said and I nudged Sarah who was grinning. "Now, Harry. I saved you until last for a reason. Recently Emme York was seen leaving your flat. What do you have to say about that?" Alan asked with a grin as Harry blushed slightly. "Um.." he said. "And then yesterday you were seen kissing her in the back of a car, then you went to her photo shoot and then you were seen at dinner. What's going on there?" he asked, winking at the camera as Harry squirmed slightly.
"Emme is my girlfriend" Harry said and the boys began to cheer along with the audience. "Oh wow, because Emme's parents are both famous and she's a model herself. Have you met her parents?" Alan asked and Harry let out a laugh. "I know they're both very busy, I have actually met her Dad" he said. The interview carried on like that whilst the boys continually teased each other.
By the time the boys were ready to go it was already late. "I'm exhausted" I complained to Harry as we began walking towards the exit. "No chance of a quickie tonight then?" he joked with a grin and I hit him on the arm, "You are disgusting" I told him trying to look serious but failing.
"Well then, how about I pick you up tomorrow and take you on a proper date. Without anybody else there" He told me and I smiled. "That sounds perfect" I said, kissing him on the lips lightly.

Emme's Outfit:
Dress - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/196279
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody, thanks for the support I've been getting, but let's try to get more comments. If everybody would please leave a comment that would be amazing! Anyway, I hope to get the next chapter up soon :)